ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Naturalisation Application put wrong council citizenship ceremony

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Bonnie17
Newly Registered
United States of America

Naturalisation Application put wrong council citizenship ceremony

Post by Bonnie17 » Sun Feb 04, 2024 10:23 pm

Hello,

I submitted my naturalisation application last month and I have my biometrics appointment in 5 days. I was looking at the pdf of my submitted application and I put North Yorkshire for my citizenship ceremony. I'm living in York but I couldn't see York as one of options. However, now I'm wondering if it was there (maybe under City of York rather than York city) and I missed it. Is there any way to check i) if York was an option ii) if it is to fix it on my application. Thank you! It's very clear from the rest of my application that I'm in York.

alterhase58
Germany

Re: Naturalisation Application put wrong council citizenship ceremony

Post by alterhase58 » Sun Feb 04, 2024 10:29 pm

Bonnie17 wrote:
Sun Feb 04, 2024 10:23 pm
Hello,

I submitted my naturalisation application last month and I have my biometrics appointment in 5 days. I was looking at the pdf of my submitted application and I put North Yorkshire for my citizenship ceremony. I'm living in York but I couldn't see York as one of options. However, now I'm wondering if it was there (maybe under City of York rather than York city) and I missed it. Is there any way to check i) if York was an option ii) if it is to fix it on my application. Thank you! It's very clear from the rest of my application that I'm in York.
I think you are ok, there's a "York and North Yorkshire Combined Authority"
https://www.northyorks.gov.uk/your-coun ... l-election
This is just my opinion as a member of this forum and does not constitute immigration advice.
Please do not send me private messages asking for advice.

Bonnie17
Newly Registered
United States of America

Re: Naturalisation Application put wrong council citizenship ceremony

Post by Bonnie17 » Sun Feb 04, 2024 10:44 pm

Thank you so much.