ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Naturalisation application for family

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

vinodhk
United Kingdom

Naturalisation application for family

Post by vinodhk » Sun Feb 04, 2024 11:32 pm

Hi,

Hope you are all doing well. I am a British citizen from Feb 2014 and my wife and daughter are in ILR since Feb 2019. I am looking to apply for naturalisation now and came up with below queries. Really appreciate if you can clarify on these.

- My daughter's ILR expiry date is on 11th Feb 2024 but planning to apply coming Friday 9th Feb 2024 so I can avoid going for an extension and straight to MN1. Will that be ok please?

- Its been mentioned like one of my daughter's referee needs to be in professional setting. So I approached her primary school teacher (as she is in year 7 secondary school since sep last year). He refused to provide details in the signed form but ready to supply to home office directly. But there is so such option when I looked in her application. So can I go with the same referees in my wife's application please (providing printed copy of headteacher response)?

- On english requirement for my wife, there was no option to mention that she is cleared in ILR itself with B1 test pass, hence chose the degree certificate. But in supporting documents they ask the degree certificate copy. Can I attach a cover letter stating the same and provide old B1 pass copy please?

- On Life in the UK, do we need to upload the pass letter copy again please?

- On residence requirements, I could see the indian stamps for departure and both indian and uk stamps for arrival for last 3 years. Is the scan of those pages needs to be uploaded? Any other address proof like council tax needs uploading as well please?

- Do we need to upload old passprot copies (wife's current one from Sep 2020 and daughter's current one from Oct 2022) please?

- Are normal asda photo booth photos are fine for referee forms or they need a code for that too? will there a be new photo taken during appointment for the british passport separately please?

- Can myself (as i am listed as british citizen spouse in wife's application) and my son (2 year old) attend the appointment with them please?

- If they don't get a decision before summer holidays (in worst case), is there a way to get temp entry visa for travelling to india please?

- If we get a decision and british passport before summer holidays, can they travel to india with 90 days grace period (counting from ceremony date) please? and apply for surrender/oci once back?

Many thanks in advance.

vinodhk
United Kingdom

Re: Naturalisation application for family

Post by vinodhk » Sun Feb 04, 2024 11:39 pm

Just wanted to add below query as well in the list.

- no of absences comes around 225 (below 270 threshold). Do we need to attach any cover letters to reason the absence please?

Many thanks.

SupperDog
United Kingdom

Post by SupperDog » Mon Feb 05, 2024 12:18 am

vinodhk wrote:
Sun Feb 04, 2024 11:32 pm
Hi,

Hope you are all doing well. I am a British citizen from Feb 2014 and my wife and daughter are in ILR since Feb 2019. I am looking to apply for naturalisation now and came up with below queries. Really appreciate if you can clarify on these.

- My daughter's ILR expiry date is on 11th Feb 2024 but planning to apply coming Friday 9th Feb 2024 so I can avoid going for an extension and straight to MN1. Will that be ok please? ILR doesn't expire.

- Its been mentioned like one of my daughter's referee needs to be in professional setting. So I approached her primary school teacher (as she is in year 7 secondary school since sep last year). He refused to provide details in the signed form but ready to supply to home office directly. But there is so such option when I looked in her application. So can I go with the same referees in my wife's application please (providing printed copy of headteacher response)?I don't quite understand what you mean. If the teacher refuses to provide you with his details you have to find someone else. You can use the same referee of your wife's application but he/she has to sign another form for your daughter. You don't have to mention anything about the teacher in the application.

- On english requirement for my wife, there was no option to mention that she is cleared in ILR itself with B1 test pass, hence chose the degree certificate. But in supporting documents they ask the degree certificate copy. Can I attach a cover letter stating the same and provide old B1 pass copy please?There should be an option of the certificate. If not it means the certificate is not accepted anymore. However, if you used the certificate for your ILR application, you can still use it for citizenship even it's expired or not accepted. You can upload that and explain in the cover letter.

- On Life in the UK, do we need to upload the pass letter copy again please? If you have a number just fill in the number. If the test was taken old days and you have a certificate, upload it. You don't have to take the test again.

- On residence requirements, I could see the indian stamps for departure and both indian and uk stamps for arrival for last 3 years. Is the scan of those pages needs to be uploaded? Any other address proof like council tax needs uploading as well please? scanned copy of passport covering stamps of 3 years should do. Don't upload anything else such as bills statements invoices

- Do we need to upload old passprot copies (wife's current one from Sep 2020 and daughter's current one from Oct 2022) please?you need to cover the whole qualifying period

- Are normal asda photo booth photos are fine for referee forms or they need a code for that too? will there a be new photo taken during appointment for the british passport separately please?yes any photo will do. You can print at home or even print onto the form directly. At the appointment your photo will be taken (but won't be used anywhere)

- Can myself (as i am listed as british citizen spouse in wife's application) and my son (2 year old) attend the appointment with them please?No. Only applicants are allowed. But speak to the member of staff on the day of appointment you may be allowed as an exception, if you have a very good excuse.

- If they don't get a decision before summer holidays (in worst case), is there a way to get temp entry visa for travelling to india please?you can always travel out of the while you waiting for a decision. If your brp is expired you can renew it or get a brp replacement visa India.

- If we get a decision and british passport before summer holidays, can they travel to india with 90 days grace period (counting from ceremony date) please? and apply for surrender/oci once back?don't know what is the grace period. Is it something related to India law?

Many thanks in advance.

SupperDog
United Kingdom

Post by SupperDog » Mon Feb 05, 2024 12:19 am

vinodhk wrote:
Sun Feb 04, 2024 11:39 pm
Just wanted to add below query as well in the list.

- no of absences comes around 225 (below 270 threshold). Do we need to attach any cover letters to reason the absence please?No, don't explain anything about the absences.

Many thanks.

contorted_svy
Respected Guru
Italy

Post by contorted_svy » Mon Feb 05, 2024 8:59 am

vinodhk wrote:
Sun Feb 04, 2024 11:32 pm
Hi,

- My daughter's ILR expiry date is on 11th Feb 2024 but planning to apply coming Friday 9th Feb 2024 so I can avoid going for an extension and straight to MN1. Will that be ok please? ILR doesn't expire. Just apply for a new BRP

- Its been mentioned like one of my daughter's referee needs to be in professional setting. So I approached her primary school teacher (as she is in year 7 secondary school since sep last year). He refused to provide details in the signed form but ready to supply to home office directly. But there is so such option when I looked in her application. So can I go with the same referees in my wife's application please (providing printed copy of headteacher response)? This is a known issue to UKVI. Use same referees for your daughter as for your wife and attach the letter from the headteacher to show you made efforts to get a teacher but they said no.

- On english requirement for my wife, there was no option to mention that she is cleared in ILR itself with B1 test pass, hence chose the degree certificate. But in supporting documents they ask the degree certificate copy. Can I attach a cover letter stating the same and provide old B1 pass copy please? You had to select "I have already provided evidence of language", you selected an incorrect option. Look at the form again and check the right option. You will then be asked to provide your certificate number

- On Life in the UK, do we need to upload the pass letter copy again please? If you have a physical certificate provide reference number and copy of the certificate, if you have only the email the reference number will be enough

- On residence requirements, I could see the indian stamps for departure and both indian and uk stamps for arrival for last 3 years. Is the scan of those pages needs to be uploaded? Any other address proof like council tax needs uploading as well please? Passports that cover the qualifying period are enough

- Do we need to upload old passprot copies (wife's current one from Sep 2020 and daughter's current one from Oct 2022) please? Not for your wife as her qualifying period started in Jan 2021, yes for daughter

- Are normal asda photo booth photos are fine for referee forms or they need a code for that too? will there a be new photo taken during appointment for the british passport separately please? If they respect passport requirements they are OK. Completely separate process to British passport.

- Can myself (as i am listed as british citizen spouse in wife's application) and my son (2 year old) attend the appointment with them please? Most likely not, but the appointment is very quick, they will probably ask you to wait outside unless there are exceptional circumstances.

- If they don't get a decision before summer holidays (in worst case), is there a way to get temp entry visa for travelling to india please? You need to ask in the "all other countries" subforum, this is a British citizenship subforum and we don't comment about visas to India here. It is very difficult to make plans around HO timelines though so I don't advise booking holidays for now. Once you get your approval it will be easier to make plans.

- If we get a decision and british passport before summer holidays, can they travel to india with 90 days grace period (counting from ceremony date) please? and apply for surrender/oci once back? Same as above.

Many thanks in advance.

- no of absences comes around 225 (below 270 threshold). Do we need to attach any cover letters to reason the absence please?

No need to explain in a cover letter. You provide the reason for absence in the form (eg holiday, seeing family). No need to elaborate further.
All advice comes from personal research and experience and should not be regarded as professional opinion.

alterhase58
Germany

Post by alterhase58 » Mon Feb 05, 2024 9:54 am

British passport is not part of the naturalisation/registration process.
You have to be British first to apply for a passport (and supply photographs).
The photos you supply now are purely for the referee form. The photo taken at the appointment is for the Home Office biometrics library.
This is just my opinion as a member of this forum and does not constitute immigration advice.
Please do not send me private messages asking for advice.

vinodhk
United Kingdom

Post by vinodhk » Mon Feb 05, 2024 11:46 am

Many thanks @alterhase58/@contorted_svy/@SupperDog for your valuable inputs.

On my daughter's BRP expiry, apologies I didn't make it clear, the expiry date on the card (not the ILR) is 11/02/2024. If we had to travel while waiting on decision and had to renew or get a brp replacement visa in India, what is the process for that (any links) please? what could be the processing time please as we have only around 6 weeks of holidays generally (july/august)?

On the other hand, if we need to travel while we are waiting for decision, are we allowed to apply BRP renewal for my daughter please? if yes, how much does it cost and what is the rough processing time please?

On english requirement, the question was 'What will you use to prove your degree taught in English?' and there was couple of options only and haven't listed the B1 cert. I will attach a cover a letter and upload her old B1 pass letter as you suggested.

On grace period for india travel, i will ask in "all other countries" subforum as suggested.

Thanks again.

contorted_svy
Respected Guru
Italy

Post by contorted_svy » Mon Feb 05, 2024 11:56 am

vinodhk wrote:
Mon Feb 05, 2024 11:46 am

On my daughter's BRP expiry, apologies I didn't make it clear, the expiry date on the card (not the ILR) is 11/02/2024. If we had to travel while waiting on decision and had to renew or get a brp replacement visa in India, what is the process for that (any links) please? what could be the processing time please as we have only around 6 weeks of holidays generally (july/august)? You would need to renew her BRP before leaving I think, too risky to apply from outside the UK, she might get stuck waiting. registration takes up to six months but there are delays which aren't under our control - safest bet is your daughter gets a new BRP as soon as possible so she can travel rather than planning around getting her citizenship approved. I appreciate you want to go on holiday abroad but can't control HO timelines. If the holiday is this important suggest you get a replacement BRP and apply just after coming back from holidays.

On the other hand, if we need to travel while we are waiting for decision, are we allowed to apply BRP renewal for my daughter please? if yes, how much does it cost and what is the rough processing time please? I suggest you apply for BRP replacement now as it expires in February rather than waiting any longer. link is here https://visas-immigration.service.gov.u ... 1697640978 They quote it takes up to six months on that website, hard to know for sure. I don't know if one can apply from abroad for this. I very strongly suggest you get her a BRP as it is proof of her right to be here and use the services she is entitled to as ILR holder.

On english requirement, the question was 'What will you use to prove your degree taught in English?' and there was couple of options only and haven't listed the B1 cert. I will attach a cover a letter and upload her old B1 pass letter as you suggested. You must go back one step and NOT select the degree as that is not what you are planning to use. Review the form and say "I have proven my knowledge of English for previous visa applications" or something similar - then select the B1 certificate.

On grace period for india travel, i will ask in "all other countries" subforum as suggested.

Thanks again.
All advice comes from personal research and experience and should not be regarded as professional opinion.

vinodhk
United Kingdom

Post by vinodhk » Mon Feb 05, 2024 11:59 am

Apologies missed to add this question.

For 'Proof of parental responsibility for my daughter.', if we upload a copy of her passport copy where it lists both of our parents name, will that be suffice please?

Thanks.

alterhase58
Germany

Post by alterhase58 » Mon Feb 05, 2024 12:10 pm

vinodhk wrote:
Mon Feb 05, 2024 11:59 am

For 'Proof of parental responsibility for my daughter.', if we upload a copy of her passport copy where it lists both of our parents name, will that be suffice please?

Thanks.
Birth certificate (showing parents' names) is the usual document for this.
This is just my opinion as a member of this forum and does not constitute immigration advice.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Mon Feb 05, 2024 12:11 pm

vinodhk wrote:
Mon Feb 05, 2024 11:59 am

Thanks.
Ideally the birth certificate.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

vinodhk
United Kingdom

Post by vinodhk » Mon Feb 05, 2024 2:33 pm

Thanks for quick response. Agree its my mistake to realise her BRP expiry this late. When I called UKVI they mentioned both BRP renewal and naturalisation processing time is 6 months, so its our decision to go for which one. Also when I was reading other threads, there was a mention of they are phasing out BRP by end of this year so will have less priority over naturalisation applications. So which option would be better please? Apologies as I am bit stressed out whether to cancel Friday's naturalisation appointment and go for BRP renewal or go with Friday's one :(

If we had to cancel the naturalisation appointment will they refund the money and how long does it take please?

UKVI mentioned there is a one off replacement BRP option which I can apply from India https://visas-immigration.service.gov.u ... -child-ooc which I will be exploring in the meantime. Please provide if you have more info on this one too.

On english, I will double check on that one as you suggested.

Thank you.
contorted_svy wrote:
Mon Feb 05, 2024 11:56 am
vinodhk wrote:

On my daughter's BRP expiry, apologies I didn't make it clear, the expiry date on the card (not the ILR) is 11/02/2024. If we had to travel while waiting on decision and had to renew or get a brp replacement visa in India, what is the process for that (any links) please? what could be the processing time please as we have only around 6 weeks of holidays generally (july/august)? You would need to renew her BRP before leaving I think, too risky to apply from outside the UK, she might get stuck waiting. registration takes up to six months but there are delays which aren't under our control - safest bet is your daughter gets a new BRP as soon as possible so she can travel rather than planning around getting her citizenship approved. I appreciate you want to go on holiday abroad but can't control HO timelines. If the holiday is this important suggest you get a replacement BRP and apply just after coming back from holidays.

On the other hand, if we need to travel while we are waiting for decision, are we allowed to apply BRP renewal for my daughter please? if yes, how much does it cost and what is the rough processing time please? I suggest you apply for BRP replacement now as it expires in February rather than waiting any longer. link is here https://visas-immigration.service.gov.u ... 1697640978 They quote it takes up to six months on that website, hard to know for sure. I don't know if one can apply from abroad for this. I very strongly suggest you get her a BRP as it is proof of her right to be here and use the services she is entitled to as ILR holder.

On english requirement, the question was 'What will you use to prove your degree taught in English?' and there was couple of options only and haven't listed the B1 cert. I will attach a cover a letter and upload her old B1 pass letter as you suggested. You must go back one step and NOT select the degree as that is not what you are planning to use. Review the form and say "I have proven my knowledge of English for previous visa applications" or something similar - then select the B1 certificate.

Thanks again.

contorted_svy
Respected Guru
Italy

Post by contorted_svy » Mon Feb 05, 2024 2:57 pm

vinodhk wrote:
Mon Feb 05, 2024 2:33 pm
Thanks for quick response. Agree its my mistake to realise her BRP expiry this late. When I called UKVI they mentioned both BRP renewal and naturalisation processing time is 6 months, so its our decision to go for which one. Also when I was reading other threads, there was a mention of they are phasing out BRP by end of this year so will have less priority over naturalisation applications. So which option would be better please? Apologies as I am bit stressed out whether to cancel Friday's naturalisation appointment and go for BRP renewal or go with Friday's one :(

If we had to cancel the naturalisation appointment will they refund the money and how long does it take please?

UKVI mentioned there is a one off replacement BRP option which I can apply from India https://visas-immigration.service.gov.u ... -child-ooc which I will be exploring in the meantime. Please provide if you have more info on this one too.

Thank you.
contorted_svy wrote:
vinodhk wrote:

Thanks again.
They are independent applications, you can do both BRP renewal and MN1, completely separate applications. Hard to know which one may be quicker. BRPs are being phased out, yes, but I am not aware of an official source that states they won't be prioritised. Have you applied already? If so you need to upload the B1 certificate and explain the mistake in a cover letter.

If this was my situation I would avoid planning any travel for your daughter unless absolutely essential until you get a new BRP (or her registration is approved and she gets her first British passport, whichever comes first), you risk her being stuck in India until she gets a new BRP (applications from abroad notoriously take a long time) and it wouldn't really be justified for her to travel knowing her BRP expired months before.

If you don't attend biometrics your application will be voided and you will get your money back, but the timelines for a refund from the HO are not clear. It may well take months until you get it back. As I said above, it doesn't help in any way to cancel at this stage, as you would need to sort out her BRP anyway. Might as well have both applications being processed. To travel without a valid BRP is a risk I wouldn't personally take. The emergency BRP is if it gets lost or damaged, I am not sure it is something the HO would look on favourably if you just travelled abroad with a BRP expiring months before you travelled, and just realise once you are out of the country.

vinodhk
United Kingdom

Post by vinodhk » Mon Feb 05, 2024 3:25 pm

Many thanks @contorted_svy for your valuable inputs.

Agree to try applying for both in parallel. For citizenship application, I booked BRP appointment for 9th Feb (Friday). For BRP renewal, I haven't started the application yet. In that case, what is the need of that B1 certificate and cover letter please?

If I go for BRP renewal too, do I need to specify about naturalisation application in there? Is it possible to provide fingerprints for BRP renewal at the same appointment I booked for naturalisation on Friday (to avoid another school leave permission for her)?

contorted_svy wrote:
Mon Feb 05, 2024 2:57 pm
vinodhk wrote:

Thank you.
contorted_svy wrote:
vinodhk wrote:

Thanks again.
They are independent applications, you can do both BRP renewal and MN1, completely separate applications. Hard to know which one may be quicker. BRPs are being phased out, yes, but I am not aware of an official source that states they won't be prioritised. Have you applied already? If so you need to upload the B1 certificate and explain the mistake in a cover letter.

If this was my situation I would avoid planning any travel for your daughter unless absolutely essential until you get a new BRP (or her registration is approved and she gets her first British passport, whichever comes first), you risk her being stuck in India until she gets a new BRP (applications from abroad notoriously take a long time) and it wouldn't really be justified for her to travel knowing her BRP expired months before.

If you don't attend biometrics your application will be voided and you will get your money back, but the timelines for a refund from the HO are not clear. It may well take months until you get it back. As I said above, it doesn't help in any way to cancel at this stage, as you would need to sort out her BRP anyway. Might as well have both applications being processed. To travel without a valid BRP is a risk I wouldn't personally take. The emergency BRP is if it gets lost or damaged, I am not sure it is something the HO would look on favourably if you just travelled abroad with a BRP expiring months before you travelled, and just realise once you are out of the country.

alterhase58
Germany

Post by alterhase58 » Mon Feb 05, 2024 3:33 pm

Unfortunately you cannot combine appointments for different applications.

contorted_svy
Respected Guru
Italy

Post by contorted_svy » Mon Feb 05, 2024 3:41 pm

vinodhk wrote:
Mon Feb 05, 2024 3:25 pm

Agree to try applying for both in parallel. For citizenship application, I booked BRP appointment for 9th Feb (Friday). For BRP renewal, I haven't started the application yet. In that case, what is the need of that B1 certificate and cover letter please?

If I go for BRP renewal too, do I need to specify about naturalisation application in there? Is it possible to provide fingerprints for BRP renewal at the same appointment I booked for naturalisation on Friday (to avoid another school leave permission for her)?

contorted_svy wrote:
vinodhk wrote:

Thank you.
contorted_svy wrote:
vinodhk wrote:

Thanks again.

No English requirement for BRP renewal. The explanation is needed for the citizenship application for your wife - you said you selected that she has a degree, but that is a mistake, as she has a B1 certificate. So you need to explain that. You can't combine appointments for the BRP and citizenship. Two completely separate processes. I don't know if you need to attend an appointment for renewing her BRP. No need to specify you are applying for a new BRP in the registration application and vice versa. Again two completely separate processes.

vinodhk
United Kingdom

Post by vinodhk » Mon Feb 05, 2024 4:06 pm

Apologies for B1 confusion and get it now.

can't thank enough @contorted_svy and other members who responded to this. Let me try to go for both in parallel and see where it lands and come back if any queries.
contorted_svy wrote:
Mon Feb 05, 2024 3:41 pm
vinodhk wrote:
Mon Feb 05, 2024 3:25 pm

contorted_svy wrote:
vinodhk wrote:

Thank you.
contorted_svy wrote:
vinodhk wrote:

Thanks again.

No English requirement for BRP renewal. The explanation is needed for the citizenship application for your wife - you said you selected that she has a degree, but that is a mistake, as she has a B1 certificate. So you need to explain that. You can't combine appointments for the BRP and citizenship. Two completely separate processes. I don't know if you need to attend an appointment for renewing her BRP. No need to specify you are applying for a new BRP in the registration application and vice versa. Again two completely separate processes.

contorted_svy
Respected Guru
Italy

Post by contorted_svy » Mon Feb 05, 2024 4:21 pm

Glad we could help. Suggest you provide the certificate and provide the reference number in the cover letter as well as explaining your wife used it as part of her ILR application.

vinodhk
United Kingdom

Post by vinodhk » Mon Feb 05, 2024 11:27 pm

Hi,

Apologies first if its wrong thread as I need to submit this one asap. Quick question on BRP renewal application (https://visas-immigration.service.gov.u ... nt-service) for my daughter (11 years) where I struck. In consent section, below questions are asked:

Is the account with a bank or utility company for which you have supplied information and supporting documentation held jointly by you and other people?
Does the account with the bank or utility company for which you have supplied information and supporting documentation relate to another person who is to provide you financial support?

I am bit confused what they refer here. Below is listed as one of the other documents at the end of the application. Are they referring this?

Evidence to prove your continuous residency in the UK since becoming a permanent resident:
The document(s) you provide must cover every year since you became a permanent resident. Example documents include: council tax letters; letter(s) from a GP confirming dates of attendance; letter(s) from a school or college confirming dates of attendance; electricity, gas or water bills; or letter(s) from employer(s) confirming employment

If yes to any of above questions, looking to provide council tax as residence since Feb 2019 as residence proof, its in my and mrs name. In that case, who has to sign page2 and page3 in this form (https://visas-immigration.service.gov.u ... onsent.pdf) please? (assume my daughter has to sign page1)

Thanks in advance.

vinodhk
United Kingdom

Post by vinodhk » Tue Feb 06, 2024 12:53 am

Hi,

Also having trouble in making appointments for daughter's BPR renewal (for new biometric). Free ones in london mark lane is on 1st Mar and croydon is on 22nd Feb. 139 paid slot is available on croydon 6:30 pm (same day as other appointment which is at 12:30 pm) and london mark lane at 15th Feb. Wondering if its worth paying that extra money for giving fingerprints early or go for free slot by 22nd Feb or 1st March. Could you please advise?

Thank you.

contorted_svy
Respected Guru
Italy

Post by contorted_svy » Tue Feb 06, 2024 7:08 am

Going for an earelier appointment may speed up the process. It all depends on how much it costs vs how impotant to you it is to go earlier/your daughter not missing school etc.

vinodhk
United Kingdom

Post by vinodhk » Tue Feb 06, 2024 10:39 am

Thanks @contorted_svy. Will check and book accordingly.

Also can you please advise on previous query about the consent part? Thank you.

contorted_svy
Respected Guru
Italy

Post by contorted_svy » Tue Feb 06, 2024 12:11 pm

BRPs aren't discussed in this subforum, and I don't know enough about them to advise, sorry.

vinodhk
United Kingdom

Post by vinodhk » Wed Feb 07, 2024 5:26 pm

Many thanks @contorted_svy. I have posted those queries in the right sub forum now general-uk-immigration-forum/ilr-brp-re ... 43515.html

vinodhk
United Kingdom

Post by vinodhk » Wed Feb 07, 2024 10:30 pm

Hi,

Apologies got another question. For 'The passport issued by India for xxxx' in documents upload, do we need to scan all pages of the passport (including blank pages and cover) or just the photo page please?

Thanks you.