ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Integra Screen

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

UKaspirant2009

Integra Screen

Post by UKaspirant2009 » Wed Jan 14, 2009 11:34 am

The VFS website states:

"Optional Integra Screen

Documents of all PBS Tier 1 General Migrant and PBS Tier 1 Transitional scheme applicants will be forwarded to Integra Screen for verification. This process of verifications takes 2 weeks. The visa will be processed only after this verification.

For all other category of visas, applicants can avail of an optional verification process through Integra Screen. This would fast track you application. Further information is available on the Integra website.".

Does this mean that the UK HO still has the Integra process? Also, do you think opting for the Integra Screen process will add a lot of weight to the application.

Please advice.

UKaspirant2009

Post by UKaspirant2009 » Tue Jan 20, 2009 6:23 am

Hey Guys...please let me know if any one of you have used these services or if you think that these services will be helpful.

Thanks.

jack_p

Post by jack_p » Tue Jan 20, 2009 9:00 am

Integra verification does not exist anymore for Tier One. Not sure about other categories. Also FYI BHC initially stated that Integra will be just their pilot vendor.

Jedi001
Member of Standing
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by Jedi001 » Tue Jan 20, 2009 9:54 am

jack_p wrote:Integra verification does not exist anymore for Tier One. Not sure about other categories. Also FYI BHC initially stated that Integra will be just their pilot vendor.
Yes I agree with Jack, even when i applied yesterday I was told that Integra is OFF and BHC does the checks on its own.

Regards
Jedi001
Jedi001

pjoshi007
Mood:
India

Post by pjoshi007 » Mon Feb 09, 2009 7:24 pm

Hi There,
Which BHC did u apply...I applied for EC in Delhi and they said that they are doing some checks. They did not mention Integra but surely my documents have been sent to another company for verification.

Do u think it could be UK as I have been living there for the past few years as a student. Do they do checks at EC stage?

Jedi001 wrote:
jack_p wrote:Integra verification does not exist anymore for Tier One. Not sure about other categories. Also FYI BHC initially stated that Integra will be just their pilot vendor.
Yes I agree with Jack, even when i applied yesterday I was told that Integra is OFF and BHC does the checks on its own.

Regards
Jedi001

Jedi001
Member of Standing
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by Jedi001 » Tue Feb 10, 2009 11:59 am

pjoshi007 wrote:Hi There,
Which BHC did u apply...I applied for EC in Delhi and they said that they are doing some checks. They did not mention Integra but surely my documents have been sent to another company for verification.

Do u think it could be UK as I have been living there for the past few years as a student. Do they do checks at EC stage?

Jedi001 wrote:

Regards
Jedi001
No check was done for me, as I spoke to my HR (my good friend :-) ), and he told me that there was no call me for any kind of verification. I applied via Bangalore VFS. No verification for my degree certificate and VFS did nt take any xerox copies also.

Regards
jedi001
Jedi001