ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Different questions for partner Application in single online application

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Worthy10
Newly Registered
Mood:
India

Different questions for partner Application in single online application

Post by Worthy10 » Sun Feb 11, 2024 11:42 pm

Hi,

My wife and I are applying for British citizenship using a single online form. I am the main applicant and added my wife as a "Partner 18 or older".

My wife's application has a few different sets of questions as mentioned below. is this right or something wrong?
  • My wife's application does not have a Current partner Section
  • In my application, it asks "Do you have a valid passport? then details of passport" but in my wife's application, it asks "Which identity document will you supply? then I selected Passport, and filled details of her passport." but there is no "Do you have a valid passport?" question
is this fine, can anyone please confirm they also get slightly different questions in the added partner's application?

contorted_svy
Respected Guru
Italy

Re: Different questions for partner Application in single online application

Post by contorted_svy » Mon Feb 12, 2024 3:51 am

You added your partner, therefore your partner issn't allowed to have another partner which isn't you. The online form is a bit clunky and gives slightly different options but it's still asking for ID etc. I wouldn't worry too much.
All advice comes from personal research and experience and should not be regarded as professional opinion.

AmazonianX
Respected Guru
United Kingdom

Re: Different questions for partner Application in single online application

Post by AmazonianX » Mon Feb 12, 2024 5:29 am

Worthy10 wrote:
Sun Feb 11, 2024 11:42 pm
Hi,

My wife and I are applying for British citizenship using a single online form. I am the main applicant and added my wife as a "Partner 18 or older".

My wife's application has a few different sets of questions as mentioned below. is this right or something wrong?

My wife's application does not have a Current partner Section she is already your partner and your details already there/highlight]

In my application, it asks "Do you have a valid passport? then details of passport" but in my wife's application, it asks "Which identity document will you supply? then I selected Passport, and filled details of her passport." but there is no "Do you have a valid passport?"

Provide response to what is asked.

is this fine, can anyone please confirm they also get slightly different questions in the added partner's application?