ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

BRP card hasn't arrived yet

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

yazztech
United Kingdom

BRP card hasn't arrived yet

Post by yazztech » Thu Feb 15, 2024 9:15 pm

Dear Members,

I submitted indefinite FLR M in November 2023 for my wife. they requested couple of proof of address for previous address on 28 January 2024 and after submitted / emailed them the requested documents i have received visa confirmation email that visa has been successful on 30 January 2024. its been more than 10 working days. i haven't received the BRP card yet. i submitted / reported online that i haven't received any email or SMS for BRP card delivery.

they replied back

Good Morning

Thank you for your enquiry regarding the delivery of this Biometric Residence Permit (BRP)

We have passed your enquiry onto your caseworker, as the Delivery team is unable to assist you further.

We advise travel arrangements should not be made until after the BRP has been received.

Please do not reply to this email, as this is NOT a delivery issue

Kind Regards,

i dont know what else to do to track the delivery. as my wife needs to travel in march her mom is in critical condition.

Please any advice on this matter would be much appreciated.

thanks

zimba
Mood:
United Kingdom

Re: BRP card hasn't arrived yet

Post by zimba » Fri Feb 16, 2024 1:21 pm

BRPs could take several weeks to arrive.
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice

AmazonianX
Respected Guru
United Kingdom

Post by AmazonianX » Sat Feb 17, 2024 7:13 am

yazztech wrote:
Thu Feb 15, 2024 9:15 pm
Dear Members,

I submitted indefinite FLR M in November 2023 for my wife. they requested couple of proof of address for previous address on 28 January 2024 and after submitted / emailed them the requested documents i have received visa confirmation email that visa has been successful on 30 January 2024. its been more than 10 working days. i haven't received the BRP card yet. i submitted / reported online that i haven't received any email or SMS for BRP card delivery.

they replied back

Good Morning

Thank you for your enquiry regarding the delivery of this Biometric Residence Permit (BRP)

We have passed your enquiry onto your caseworker, as the Delivery team is unable to assist you further.

We advise travel arrangements should not be made until after the BRP has been received.

Please do not reply to this email, as this is NOT a delivery issue

Kind Regards,

i dont know what else to do to track the delivery. as my wife needs to travel in march her mom is in critical condition.

Please any advice on this matter would be much appreciated.

thanks
Have you got a journey planned or need to prove your status?
There is hardly anything that can be do to hasten delivery, exercise patience.

yazztech
United Kingdom

Post by yazztech » Tue Feb 20, 2024 6:30 pm

yes my wife and kids planned the journey / travel and defo needs to prove the status.
i have contacted twice same reply. dont know what else to do .. :(

AmazonianX
Respected Guru
United Kingdom

Post by AmazonianX » Thu Feb 22, 2024 5:05 am

yazztech wrote:
Tue Feb 20, 2024 6:30 pm
yes my wife and kids planned the journey / travel and defo needs to prove the status.
i have contacted twice same reply. dont know what else to do .. :(
Can not be hastened, wait.

rodung
Newly Registered
Nepal

Post by rodung » Fri Mar 15, 2024 5:29 pm

I am having the similar issue. My decision for ILR is successful for more than a month now but hasn’t received it.

No track number and reported about it. But got the same reply on email as mentioned in previous thread.

Any idea how long do I need to wait more.

Is it production issue?

Thanks

AmazonianX
Respected Guru
United Kingdom

Post by AmazonianX » Fri Mar 15, 2024 5:46 pm

rodung wrote:
Fri Mar 15, 2024 5:29 pm
I am having the similar issue. My decision for ILR is successful for more than a month now but hasn’t received it.

No track number and reported about it. But got the same reply on email as mentioned in previous thread.

Any idea how long do I need to wait more. No idea

Is it production issue? Except you hear from HO why, any other thing from other sources will be speculations

Thanks

rodung
Newly Registered
Nepal

Post by rodung » Fri Mar 15, 2024 5:49 pm

So the only things is to wait ?

Is there other way to contact them besides their instructions on gov.uk report?

Thanks