ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Visit Visa Queries

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

uk2233
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Visit Visa Queries

Post by uk2233 » Sat Feb 17, 2024 9:01 pm

Hello,

I will soon be applying visit visa for my Brother and his family so they can come to UK to visit me. they live in India. I have few queries. In the application form we mentioned that my brother and sister-in law will be travelling together.

We had change of plan and now My Brother and my sister in law will not be travelling together because my sister-in law is coming with children 4 weeks early so she can spend more time in UK. My brother will be joining after 4 weeks. Will this be a problem? They all will return back together.

Thanks in advance for the great advice we get from this forum.

Frontier Mole
Respected Guru
European Union

Re: Visit Visa Queries

Post by Frontier Mole » Sun Feb 18, 2024 12:36 am

It is no an issue as long as it is clearly set what the travel plans are and that reasoning is behind the split of the family. If that is not set out clearly then the ECO may start to consider the family is attempting to enter through stealth.

usernew01234
Newly Registered
India

Post by usernew01234 » Sun Mar 03, 2024 9:01 pm

Hi Another question please, for Visitor visa application can they attach the online bank statements for Indian bank account to proof of funds or they will need to submit Original bank statement with bank seal?

alterhase58
Germany

Post by alterhase58 » Sun Mar 03, 2024 9:58 pm

You normally submit documents online so it would be a copy of an original. Online statements are normally acceptable for most UKVI visa and immigration applications.
This is just my opinion as a member of this forum and does not constitute immigration advice.
Please do not send me private messages asking for advice.