ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

PSW visa funds query

Archived UK Tier 1 (Post-Study Work) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

heer
Newly Registered

PSW visa funds query

Post by heer » Thu Jan 15, 2009 1:11 pm

hello every one.

Recently i have applied psw visa...
my query is the bank account which i held in uk it was not maintained £800.but my university consultant advice me to put account detail whic i have joined with me and my father which is in india.so i attached both account and maid Ecxcel sheet shows every day balance of last 3 months.and fund is sufficent for three months.

so it will be considrable by HO?

please anyone help me....

salam123

Re: PSW visa funds query

Post by salam123 » Thu Jan 15, 2009 2:11 pm

heer wrote:hello every one.

my query is the bank account which i held in uk it was not maintained £800.but my university consultant advice me to put account detail whic i have joined with me and my father which is in india.so i attached both account and maid Ecxcel sheet shows every day balance of last 3 months.and fund is sufficent for three months.

i m not sure about ur university consultant....but i m sure my self u have to have 800 pounds for last 3 months closing balance............

manjit14
Newly Registered

I think u should be OK,if it is a joint account with you Dad

Post by manjit14 » Sun Jan 18, 2009 9:49 pm

If it is a joint account with your Dad and the statement and seperate letter from the bank can prove you have the sufficient funds your should not have any problem at all, better attach the excel sheet as well!!

marakby
Newly Registered

Post by marakby » Tue Jan 20, 2009 4:08 pm

Given the above information, you should be alright.

heer
Newly Registered

Post by heer » Sat Jan 24, 2009 1:47 am

marakby wrote:

Given the above information, you should be alright.
thanks a lot
yesterday i got rejection based on visa form was not correct, fill up the old version which is given by international office of my university.Ho ask me to fill up the new one and they have send me all doccuments back so what shall i have to do next shall i fill up new form and send all same doccuments back. or i need to send all recent bank statement?as i have a joint acc whic is india, so it will difficult to get them with recent entrie...my visa expires on 31st jan....
please help me out

manjit14
Newly Registered

get in touch with a a solicitor to be safe

Post by manjit14 » Tue Jan 27, 2009 8:02 pm

I think you should be fine, filling new application and attaching all previous documents, but just to be safe get advice from immigration consultants, why take needless trouble to save a few hundred quids!! hoep this helps, u still have 3-4 days before your visa expires!! please u should not take any chances, gud luck