ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Recieved HO Letter about PSW Visa

Archived UK Tier 1 (Post-Study Work) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

bex12

Recieved HO Letter about PSW Visa

Post by bex12 » Thu Jan 15, 2009 3:20 pm

Hi all,

Its a bad news, one of my friend's friend has received a letter from HO asking him to leave the country as he produced fake certificates to get PSW. He has been given 28 days to leave the country without appeal. He had applied with CCL PG-DIP in June 2008 and got his visa in Aug 2008.

He needs help, please let us know what can be done.

salam123

Re: Recieved HO Letter about PSW Visa

Post by salam123 » Thu Jan 15, 2009 3:22 pm

bex12 wrote:Hi all,

Its a bad news, one of my friend's friend has received a letter from HO asking him to leave the country as he produced fake certificates to get PSW. He has been given 28 days to leave the country without appeal. He had applied with CCL PG-DIP in June 2008 and got his visa in Aug 2008.

why don't u tell ur friend to join with us??

i am requesting who ever read this topic not to help him unless he bring's his friend.

salambex12
BANNED

Post by salambex12 » Thu Jan 15, 2009 3:58 pm

salam123 wrote:

i am requesting who ever read this topic not to help him unless he bring's his friend.

Yes............i am his unfortunate friend ................Now please help me.............i have recieved the letter to leave the UK

nick_2009
Newly Registered

Post by nick_2009 » Thu Jan 15, 2009 4:03 pm

salambex12 wrote:
salam123 wrote:

Yes............i am his unfortunate friend ................Now please help me.............i have received the letter to leave the UK
so sorry for that............but salam123 said not to help u.......be cos i read ur topic u got visa so u don't have a problem..........

salambex12
BANNED

Post by salambex12 » Thu Jan 15, 2009 4:06 pm

nick_2009 wrote:
salambex12 wrote:
salam123 wrote:

Yes............i am his unfortunate friend ................Now please help me.............i have received the letter to leave the UK
so sorry for that............but salam123 said not to help u.......be cos i read ur topic u got visa so u don't have a problem..........
but How can Salam123 can say---------Please do not help me.............Now i am asking for myself as i have recieved the letter who the hell is salam 123 to offer me help...................HE is a Liar who says he work for HO....but actually he works in Tesco in Central London

dextar

Post by dextar » Thu Jan 15, 2009 4:15 pm

I think you should contact to a lawyer. As the forums can only advise you as per their knowledge and experience. But lawyer can advise you under the light of immigration rules.

PaperPusher
Respected Guru

Post by PaperPusher » Thu Jan 15, 2009 4:27 pm

Hello salambex12

There is not much you can do unfortunately. You could see a representative or solicitor to work out if you can appeal. If you used deception in your last application, and the HO has good evidence of that, I do not hold out much hope for your chances.

hanna

hi

Post by hanna » Thu Jan 15, 2009 4:50 pm

Hi there,Im so sorry for you,do not know what to say...We are waiting for our PSW,do not know what is going to come.In your case I would go to see the solicitor,there is nothing else you can do.CCL was closed in oct-dec 2008 something like this,so as long as you got your diploma before that date its up to HO to decide whether your diploma is fake or not.I think it is worth to try,what else have you got to loose?

salambex12
BANNED

Re: hi

Post by salambex12 » Thu Jan 15, 2009 5:08 pm

hanna wrote:Hi there,Im so sorry for you,do not know what to say...We are waiting for our PSW,do not know what is going to come.In your case I would go to see the solicitor,there is nothing else you can do.CCL was closed in oct-dec 2008 something like this,so as long as you got your diploma before that date its up to HO to decide whether your diploma is fake or not.I think it is worth to try,what else have you got to loose?

well....i have consulted the solicitors and they have said the same thing, So i dont have much of hope

Lets see if anyone who really works in HO and not in a TESCO in Central London can give me some suggestions as what i should do.......If anyone knows what HO have done with similar kind of cases

PaperPusher
Respected Guru

Post by PaperPusher » Thu Jan 15, 2009 5:14 pm

salambex12

Were you a genuine student or did you buy the PGDip?

If you are not willing to say here, a word of warning, tell the truth to a solicitor. If you do not, and they find out you have lied to them, they are liable to drop you as a client pretty sharpish possibly leaving you stranded with no representation at an appeal.

salambex12
BANNED

Post by salambex12 » Thu Jan 15, 2009 5:22 pm

PaperPusher wrote:salambex12

If you are not willing to say here, a word of warning, tell the truth to a solicitor. If you do not, and they find out you have lied to them, they are liable to drop you as a client pretty sharpish possibly leaving you stranded with no representation at an appeal.

No Paperpusher.....i am not lying to my solicitor......but the truth is i did buy the Diploma and thats why the whole problem have been raised....As i dont have anything to prove that i was genuine student and i do not hold any information regarding i have actually studied there..........

Any HO guy wants to help me please...............IF SOMEONE IS REALLY WORKING FOR HO AND CAN HELP ME.......I AM WILLING TO BUY THEIR SERIVCES AT ANY COST. As i do not want to leave UK and face deception charges

PaperPusher
Respected Guru

Post by PaperPusher » Thu Jan 15, 2009 5:28 pm

Any HO guy wants to help me please...............IF SOMEONE IS REALLY WORKING FOR HO AND CAN HELP ME.......I AM WILLING TO BUY THEIR SERIVCES AT ANY COST. As i do not want to leave UK and face deception charges
If you don't want to face deception charges, well do not offer to buy the services of HO staff!

It is your problem, you bought bogus documents, and used them. I am not sure what you think should happen now. What do you think should happen to you and people in your situation? I mean people who have bought certificates for no study!

I am glad you admitted it however. They way some people have been carrying on is as if this is some evil conspiracy by the HO to deprive genuine students from leave in the UK.

Wanderer
Diamond Member
Ireland

Post by Wanderer » Thu Jan 15, 2009 5:28 pm

salambex12 wrote:

No Paperpusher.....i am not lying to my solicitor......but the truth is i did buy the Diploma and thats why the whole problem have been raised....As i dont have anything to prove that i was genuine student and i do not hold any information regarding i have actually studied there..........

I can't believe the gall of this guy.

You live by the Sword, you die by Sword.......
An chéad stad eile Stáisiún Uí Chonghaile....

salambex12
BANNED

Post by salambex12 » Thu Jan 15, 2009 5:31 pm

PaperPusher wrote:
If you don't want to face deception charges, well do not offer to buy the services of HO staff!

It is your problem, you bought bogus documents, and used them. I am not sure what you think should happen now. What do you think should happen to you and people in your situation? I mean people who have bought certificates for no study!

I am glad you admitted it however. They way some people have been carrying on is as if this is some evil conspiracy by the HO to deprive genuine students from leave in the UK.

well.......i am admit that i have bought the PG Dip from CCL ....but atleast i am not lying and now my solictor have told me the only option i have got is to prove that i was a genuine student during period of study........And apparently i cant prove it unless somone can help me........

So please if anyone who actually studied at CCL ...............Please come forward and help as it can happen to you in the future....what i need is some information regarding the classes, subjects and teachers and so that i can actually prove some facts................

i am actualy goin to face the charges anyway so i am willing to buy services of any original EX students and HO Guys

Please PM if u can help

PaperPusher
Respected Guru

Post by PaperPusher » Thu Jan 15, 2009 5:40 pm

salambex12 wrote:well.......i am admit that i have bought the PG Dip from CCL ....but atleast i am not lying and now my solictor have told me the only option i have got is to prove that i was a genuine student during period of study........And apparently i cant prove it unless somone can help me........

So please if anyone who actually studied at CCL ...............Please come forward and help as it can happen to you in the future....what i need is some information regarding the classes, subjects and teachers and so that i can actually prove some facts................

i am actualy goin to face the charges anyway so i am willing to buy services of any original EX students and HO Guys

Please PM if u can help
Who is your solicitor? You are asking for help to lie and get fraudulent documents which is against the forum rules.

http://www.immigrationboards.com/viewtopic.php?t=3
Administrator wrote:3. There can be no 'discussion' or 'advice' regarding how to engage in illegal activities (such as but not limited to: how to illegally acquire copyrighted material, work permits, visas, passports or other documents), and no links to websites providing such information.
You cannot prove a "fact" because it is a lie isn't it.

I have warned people on here that they may get bogus CCL student soliciting for information to help with their scam, here is an example.

I tell you, if you were not a student, you cannot show that you were without lying.

Have you any conscience? Do not compound the mess that you are in with more lies.

salam123

Post by salam123 » Thu Jan 15, 2009 5:47 pm

PaperPusher wrote:
salambex12 wrote:well.......i am admit that i have bought the PG Dip from CCL ....but atleast i am not lying and now my solictor have told me the only option i have got is to prove that i was a genuine student during period of study........And apparently i cant prove it unless somone can help me........

Please PM if u can help
Who is your solicitor? You are asking for help to lie and get fraudulent documents which is against the forum rules.

http://www.immigrationboards.com/viewtopic.php?t=3
Administrator wrote:3. There can be no 'discussion' or 'advice' regarding how to engage in illegal activities (such as but not limited to: how to illegally acquire copyrighted material, work permits, visas, passports or other documents), and no links to websites providing such information.
You cannot prove a "fact" because it is a lie isn't it.

I have warned people on here that they may get bogus CCL student soliciting for information to help with their scam, here is an example.

I tell you, if you were not a student, you cannot show that you were without lying.

Have you any conscience? Do not compound the mess that you are in with more lies.
good luck salambex12 and ur friend bax12 who got the visa..........

dildarya
Newly Registered

Post by dildarya » Thu Jan 15, 2009 5:47 pm

salambex12 wrote:

Hi Bex,
I am very sad for you as you caught in scam ,
Dear is it possible for you if you copy the exact wording of that letter from HO.
Regards

salam123

Post by salam123 » Thu Jan 15, 2009 5:49 pm

dildarya wrote:
salambex12 wrote:

Hi Bex,
Dear is it possible for you if you copy the exact wording of that letter from HO.
Regards
god point before they leave uk?

salambex12
BANNED

Post by salambex12 » Thu Jan 15, 2009 6:31 pm

salam123 wrote:
dildarya wrote:
salambex12 wrote:

Hi Bex,
Regards

First of all, i am really sorry Moderators if you think i am wrong and asking for information which is illegal.........

But the whole point is i have admitted i was wrong and i did buy the documents .....but now if anyone can help me...........please do it now, as it could happen to anyone of you, who have bought the Pgd from CCL and i think they are all reading my post and praying to GOD that this does not happen to them.....

secondly please note i recieved the letter my old address and i have only got my 19 days to appeal and have given all the info to my solicitors. the name of my solicitors are Jung and Co. in Southall middlesex...

I dont remember the exact wording because i took the documents to my solicitors straight away but it said like the Documents used to obtain the PSW visa were fake and under the ------ act, you have got 28days to appeal....But i will post the original docs as soon as i get them

WELL if still anyone can help.................PLZ DO

salam123

Post by salam123 » Thu Jan 15, 2009 7:06 pm

salambex12 wrote:
salam123 wrote:
dildarya wrote:
salambex12 wrote:

Hi Bex,
Regards

First of all, i am really sorry Moderators if you think i am wrong and asking for information which is illegal.........

But the whole point is i have admitted i was wrong and i did buy the documents .....but now if anyone can help me...........please do it now, as it could happen to anyone of you, who have bought the Pgd from CCL and i think they are all reading my post and praying to GOD that this does not happen to them.....

secondly please note i recieved the letter my old address and i have only got my 19 days to appeal and have given all the info to my solicitors. the name of my solicitors are Jung and Co. in Southall middlesex...

I dont remember the exact wording because i took the documents to my solicitors straight away but it said like the Documents used to obtain the PSW visa were fake and under the ------ act, you have got 28days to appeal....But i will post the original docs as soon as i get them

be open to ur soli........then see what he can do.................

PaperPusher
Respected Guru

Post by PaperPusher » Thu Jan 15, 2009 7:36 pm

Hello
salambex12 wrote:First of all, i am really sorry Moderators if you think i am wrong and asking for information which is illegal.........

Ok, you have said the documents are fake to us. What are your plans?

1) Appeal and say to the Judge that your documents are genuine, you did not buy them for no study and did in fact study at Cambridge College

2) Appeal and say to the Judge that your documents are bogus, but you should be allowed to stay for some other reason

Are these your solicitors? I note they do not say that Immigration Law is one of their areas of expertise.

JUNG LAW LIMITED

bex12

what now

Post by bex12 » Thu Jan 15, 2009 7:59 pm

My friend has also paid for CCL docs. He was working 60 hrs a week for the last 3 years and plans to continue doing so but this letter from HO is forcing him out of work. The economic scenario is already not good, credit crunch, financial crisis, redundancy, jobs going away, what is the poor soul to do with this HO letter tension.

Please someone tell about a good solicitor who can win his case. HO wants to remove all the workers from country, residents of this country don't want to work everyone knows it, they jst want to live on benefit dole sitting on their fat as*** watching telly.

please help!!

PaperPusher
Respected Guru

Post by PaperPusher » Thu Jan 15, 2009 8:43 pm

bex12 wrote:My friend has also paid for CCL docs. He was working 60 hrs a week for the last 3 years and plans to continue doing so but this letter from HO is forcing him out of work. The economic scenario is already not good, credit crunch, financial crisis, redundancy, jobs going away, what is the poor soul to do with this HO letter tension.

Please someone tell about a good solicitor who can win his case. HO wants to remove all the workers from country, residents of this country don't want to work everyone knows it, they jst want to live on benefit dole sitting on their fat as*** watching telly.

please help!!
Is this the same friend?

If he was working for 60 hours a week for 3 years, then he was in breach of his conditions of leave. Did he buy paperwork for extensions too, or get three years leave and not study? Your friend would not have got a refusal if he had not got involved in this sort of activity.

Is he a security guard in east London by any chance? Just looking at your post and what you said about 60 hours made me think that 60 is the hours security guards do.

It is up to your friend to get a solicitor if he wants. I hope he is not thinking of going before the Immigration Judge and lying.

Also, what about the question on the PSW form where it asks if you have worked in breach of your conditions of leave, I guess he lied there too?
Last edited by PaperPusher on Fri Jan 16, 2009 9:21 am, edited 1 time in total.

salambex12
BANNED

Post by salambex12 » Thu Jan 15, 2009 8:57 pm

PaperPusher wrote:
bex12" wrote:My friend has also paid for CCL docs. He was working 60 hrs a week for the last 3 years and plans to continue doing so but this letter from HO is forcing him out of work. The economic scenario is already not good, credit crunch, financial crisis, redundancy, jobs going away, what is the poor soul to do with this HO letter tension.

please help!!
Is this the same friend?

Yes, Paperpusher-----Jung and co. are my solicitors and they have got some knowledge about immigration as they were my friend's solicitors as well and they won the case for him.

I think i am goin to make an appeal and try to prove that i was a genuine student and i have got some info from my solicitor as well....like course and subjects.

the only thing is i have lied all the time i my student applications and even in my PSW ...........i never got caught but unfortunately this time my luck ran out..................So i will try to do everything i can to stay here this time...............

PaperPusher
Respected Guru

Post by PaperPusher » Thu Jan 15, 2009 9:01 pm

Yes, Paperpusher-----Jung and co. are my solicitors and they have got some knowledge about immigration as they were my friend's solicitors as well and they won the case for him.

I think i am goin to make an appeal and try to prove that i was a genuine student and i have got some info from my solicitor as well....like course and subjects
But you are not a genuine student, not from Cambridge College at least.

Interesting comment about your solicitors. Did your friend not study at Cambridge College and get refused PSW due to bogus docs too?