ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

appeal won-next

Archived UK Tier 1 (Post-Study Work) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

sany_mano

appeal won-next

Post by sany_mano » Thu Jan 15, 2009 5:57 pm

I have rejected my PSW visa due to absence of the Uni awarded certificate and I have appealed and Judge gave decision on my favour.
So can anyone please tell me how long it will take once receive judge's decision to letter from the HO requesting passports (this is really important to me made my travel arrangement to my country)?
Now 14 days have passed already after judge's decision

have there anyone had a similar experience?

Thanks

rahilnaz

Re: appeal won-next

Post by rahilnaz » Fri Jan 16, 2009 1:15 pm

sany_mano wrote:I have rejected my PSW visa due to absence of the Uni awarded certificate and I have appealed and Judge gave decision on my favour.
So can anyone please tell me how long it will take once receive judge's decision to letter from the HO requesting passports (this is really important to me made my travel arrangement to my country)?
Now 14 days have passed already after judge's decision

have there anyone had a similar experience?

Thanks
My friend had hearing on 16/12 and was told about on same day. He received HO letter in couple of weeks and sent his passport to HO.
Couls u plz let me know how long u waited for ur appeal decision?
Mine hearing was on 08/01/2009 and still waiting for outcome.

thx

sany_mano

Post by sany_mano » Fri Jan 16, 2009 5:25 pm

i had a hearing on 18/12/08 and judge's reply back on 30'12/08
will update you on proceeding