ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR 5 Years and Salary threshhold

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

JKTALREJA
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

ILR 5 Years and Salary threshhold

Post by JKTALREJA » Fri Feb 23, 2024 2:36 pm

Hello Everyone

I have 2 queries.

1. My Skilled worker visa started from April 30, 2022, Came in UK on June 19, 2022. My visa will expire on May 15, 2027. when I am eligible to apply for ILR?

2. My current salary is 26,200. How much salary I need to shown at the time of ILR? as the rules are changing this year.

I would appreciate authentic answers from old applicants, who has applied and got the success and who are in the same situation to apply for the ILR.

Thank you in advance.

zimba
Mood:
United Kingdom

Re: ILR 5 Years and Salary threshhold

Post by zimba » Fri Feb 23, 2024 3:29 pm

1. Your qualifying period starts from April 30, 2022. So add 5 years minus 28 days, that is the earliest date you will be eligible for ILR

2. No one can tell you what the requirements could be in 2027. The rules are subject to regular amendments and changes. So far nothing has changed or been announced but some changes are expected to be announced soon, probabley in April. Even if any changes are introduced, they may or may not exist in 2027

Currently, the salary requirements are as explained here: indefinite-leave-to-remain/ilr-minimum- ... l#p2027869
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice

JKTALREJA
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Post by JKTALREJA » Fri Feb 23, 2024 4:07 pm

Thank you very much for the reply. My spouse details;

. Her Skilled worker visa (dependent) started from May 30, 2022, Came in UK on June 19, 2022. Her visa will expire on May 15, 2027 (Same as of mine). so is she eligible for ILR on MAY 2, 2027. M I CORRECT?

Any change with regards to salary changes will impact on workers coming after after April this year?

Please confirm

Thank you

zimba
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by zimba » Fri Feb 23, 2024 4:48 pm

JKTALREJA wrote:
Fri Feb 23, 2024 4:07 pm
Thank you very much for the reply. My spouse details;

. Her Skilled worker visa (dependent) started from May 30, 2022, Came in UK on June 19, 2022. Her visa will expire on May 15, 2027 (Same as of mine). so is she eligible for ILR on MAY 2, 2027. M I CORRECT?

Any change with regards to salary changes will impact on workers coming after after April this year?

Please confirm

Thank you
Correct on the date. I cannot comment on any potential retrospective changes that may be introduced in the future. I suggest to wait until they are announced
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice

JKTALREJA
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Post by JKTALREJA » Sat Feb 24, 2024 8:51 pm

Thank you for your reply.

It really helps