ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Critical skill work permit missing P30

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

anacyano
Newly Registered
Mood:
Brazil

Critical skill work permit missing P30

Post by anacyano » Fri Feb 23, 2024 3:14 pm

Hi everyone! I applied recently for the critical skill work permit and they have replied the following:
In order to process this application further the following is required:

A Statement of Account, Monthly Employer PAYE Return Submission or Payment Instruction (formerly a P30) issued by the Revenue Commissioners showing the monthly statutory return made by the employer to Revenue dated within the 3-month period preceding the application. Please note that a Payroll Report or a Tax Clearance Certificate is not acceptable.

Please respond to this email, attaching the requested information.
My company is having trouble finding this documents, as this is their first time doing this process. Can anyone help me somehow guide the adm person in my company in how/where is this documents?

kupuser
Ireland

Re: Critical skill work permit missing P30

Post by kupuser » Mon Feb 26, 2024 2:06 pm

P30 should look like the following; - It shows how much PRSI, PAYE etc is paid by the company.

They might be able to get this from ROS system.

"Acknowledgement for Payment Instruction
Return
Below is a copy of the payment instruction received by ROS on the .
If you have any questions or problems, you will find useful information under Employing people on the Revenue website. You can get our contact details by selecting the Contact us option on the website.
Declaration Amount
Income Tax
€X
PRSI (Employer & Employee)
€X
USC
€X
LPT
€X
Total
€X
Payment Details
Period:
X - X
Payment Date:
X
Payment Method:
ROS Debit Instruction
Account Name:
DX
Mandate ID:
X"

anacyano
Newly Registered
Mood:
Brazil

Post by anacyano » Thu Feb 29, 2024 12:37 pm

Do you think you could kindly check if the document I have is what they are asking? I called and email department of enterprise and their response was simply "your company should know what this document is" and I'm so scared of sending what I have and being denied the work permit just because of it

anacyano
Newly Registered
Mood:
Brazil

Post by anacyano » Thu Feb 29, 2024 3:36 pm

Could anyone please confirm or deny if this is the correct document I should send to my work permit application? My company is completely clueless and unhelpful

https://ibb.co/dJLdtZs

kupuser
Ireland

Post by kupuser » Thu Feb 29, 2024 4:33 pm

The document seems to have similar info but it should include the company registration number to identify the company.

anacyano
Newly Registered
Mood:
Brazil

Critical Skill Permit Granted Whats the next step?

Post by anacyano » Tue Mar 05, 2024 10:21 am

Hi everyone, thankfully my work permit was granted to me. Now I'm a little confused with the next step as I'm not in Ireland yet. How do I know if I need a visa still or a GNIB? The work permit is not sufficient to enter Ireland?

meself2
Ireland

Re: Critical Skill Permit Granted Whats the next step?

Post by meself2 » Tue Mar 05, 2024 10:45 am

anacyano wrote:
Tue Mar 05, 2024 10:21 am
The work permit is not sufficient to enter Ireland?
No.
You need to apply for a visa via your local Irish embassy/send documents to Dublin (depending on procedures in place) to get a visa placed in your passport. Once you have a visa, you arrive to Ireland on that visa and apply for IRP there.
Not a qualified immigration adviser. Use links and references given to gain confirmation and/or extra information.

meself2
Ireland

Post by meself2 » Tue Mar 05, 2024 10:45 am

Also, tooics merged.
Not a qualified immigration adviser. Use links and references given to gain confirmation and/or extra information.

farofa_de_banana
Newly Registered
Brazil

Post by farofa_de_banana » Thu Mar 07, 2024 11:58 am

meself2 wrote:
Tue Mar 05, 2024 10:45 am
anacyano wrote:
Tue Mar 05, 2024 10:21 am
The work permit is not sufficient to enter Ireland?
No.
You need to apply for a visa via your local Irish embassy/send documents to Dublin (depending on procedures in place) to get a visa placed in your passport. Once you have a visa, you arrive to Ireland on that visa and apply for IRP there.
That depends on the citizenship/travel document. One would require a visa if using a passport from a visa-required country. Assuming by the flag the person who asked is a Brazilian citizen they wouldn't need a visa.

anacyano
Newly Registered
Mood:
Brazil

Post by anacyano » Thu Mar 07, 2024 12:09 pm

Thank you farofa de banana, very nice user name!
I tryed to apply for a visa and when I select Brazil there's only the option to visa to join a family member or to volunteer.
Therefore, is it correct to assume I can enter the country with just my employment permit?

farofa_de_banana
Newly Registered
Brazil

Post by farofa_de_banana » Fri Mar 08, 2024 12:07 pm

anacyano wrote:
Thu Mar 07, 2024 12:09 pm
Thank you farofa de banana, very nice user name!
I tryed to apply for a visa and when I select Brazil there's only the option to visa to join a family member or to volunteer.
Therefore, is it correct to assume I can enter the country with just my employment permit?
Yes. Just say you are coming for employment and hand the printed permit. That's what I did. It took a while assume he was checking in the computer if it was authentic) then your passport will be stamped and you will be instructed on how to register for your IRP. I would come as fast as possible as your permit is valid for 2 years and you need 21 months registered on stamp 1 based on critical skills employment to renew it to a stamp 4. And the registration for me took more than a month after I arrived.

anacyano
Newly Registered
Mood:
Brazil

Post by anacyano » Tue Mar 12, 2024 10:34 am

Thank you. I only arrive in ireland in may though. Is there a way to schedule an appointment for the IRP from outside? I tried to ring the number they provide (1800 800 630) but it only works if you are already inside the country, I just wanted to schedule so that as soon as I arrive I would have the appointment set.