ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Set LR Qualifying date

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

jrs1984
Mood:
United Kingdom

Set LR Qualifying date

Post by jrs1984 » Sun Feb 25, 2024 12:57 pm

Hi,

My wife arrived UK on 26 March 2014, whats the earliest date she could apply for Set LR please and submit the online application? Thanks

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: Set LR Qualifying date

Post by CR001 » Sun Feb 25, 2024 1:54 pm

28 days before 26th march 2024, provided she meets all the requirements.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

jrs1984
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by jrs1984 » Mon Feb 26, 2024 8:47 pm

Thank you.

Just finishing the form and it asks for English proficiency - have you proved english as part of previous application. Now my wife has Skilled Worker leave to remain where an ecctis certificate was submitted.

We have marked the answer as "yes" and visa name as "Skilled worker leave to remain". Upon completion, in the list of documents, it doesnt ask for ecctis certificate.

Are we doing it correctly, and if yes, should the certificate be uploaded regardless?

zimba
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by zimba » Mon Feb 26, 2024 10:05 pm

Yes it is correct
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice