ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Irish Visit Visa from Northern Ireland

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

ma_lik
Newly Registered
Mood:
Ireland

Irish Visit Visa from Northern Ireland

Post by ma_lik » Thu Mar 07, 2024 4:58 pm

Hi Guys

I am spouse of irish citizen living in Northern Ireland. I cannot cross the border without irish visa and i need to apply for Irish tourist visa online. My question is after completing online visa application form do we just need to send all the supporting documents to the irish embassy in LONDON ? Because we dont have any VFS office or irish embassy in northern ireland ? Anyone had a similar experience plz share it will be really helpful to us

Regards

chriswickstead
European Union

Re: Irish Visit Visa from Northern Ireland

Post by chriswickstead » Fri Mar 08, 2024 11:33 am

I don't know the answer to this specifically, but I would imagine it would tell you the address where to send documents when you complete the online application.

Ticktack
Respected Guru
United Kingdom

Post by Ticktack » Fri Mar 08, 2024 12:13 pm

Please note that it is only permitted to apply for an Irish visa to the Embassy of Ireland in London if you are legally resident in the UK.

You may also have to provide your biometric information, such as your fingerprints and photograph. If you do, you must do it at the same place you submit your application. The Ireland visa processing time is about eight weeks
No sin in failing, you just have to try and try again!

ma_lik
Newly Registered
Mood:
Ireland

Post by ma_lik » Mon Mar 11, 2024 9:05 am

Here is the accurate information from this website mentioned below

https://www.ireland.ie/en/greatbritain/ ... r-ireland/

If you live in Northern Ireland, the Channel Islands or the Isle of Man, you should submit your application by sending a tracked post envelope to the following address:

Visa Office, Embassy of Ireland

Ground Floor,

114A Cromwell Road,

London,

SW7 4ES

You should ensure that you note the tracking number of the envelope used to send your documents to this office.

And

If you live in Northern Ireland, Channel Islands or the Isle of Man payment for your application submitted by post should be made by including a postal order or bank draft with your application. Personal cheques are not accepted. Postal orders and bank drafts should be made payable to the ‘Embassy of Ireland' for the appropriate amount.

The visa fee is an administration fee which covers the cost of processing your application. This fee cannot be refunded if your application is refused or withdrawn..