ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Indfinte leave to remain under protection asylum question

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Bobby2244
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Indfinte leave to remain under protection asylum question

Post by Bobby2244 » Fri Mar 08, 2024 10:59 am

Hi, i am applying for indefinite leave to remain for my partner who is on asylum protection and the time has come to apply for the indefinite leave to remain. My question is the 28 days before a application is made, is that when it is submitted or when the application was started because I started the application on 1 of march but I have not submitted anything yet. please can someone clarify this thanks.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: Indfinte leave to remain under protection asylum question

Post by CR001 » Fri Mar 08, 2024 11:03 am

It is submitted date
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

Bobby2244
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Evidance for refugee indefinte leave to remain

Post by Bobby2244 » Fri Mar 08, 2024 3:35 pm

What evidence should i provided for my partners indifinte leave to remain as a refugee. When filling out the forms it does not make it clear what to provide. What should i provide exactly? any help will be appricated.

zimba
Mood:
United Kingdom

Re: Evidance for refugee indefinte leave to remain

Post by zimba » Fri Mar 08, 2024 4:26 pm

Bobby2244 wrote:
Fri Mar 08, 2024 3:35 pm
What evidence should i provided for my partners indifinte leave to remain as a refugee. When filling out the forms it does not make it clear what to provide. What should i provide exactly? any help will be appricated.
UKVI has the immigration history of your partner. You do not need to tell them what they know and granted previously to your partner
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice