ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Indefinite for child above 18

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

QSDanik
Mood:
United Kingdom

Indefinite for child above 18

Post by QSDanik » Wed Mar 13, 2024 10:19 am

Hello Seniors
Thankyou always for supporting.
Children and wife on Tier 1 Enterprenure depend visa ( I have got my British passport)
I am Applying for my children and wife Indefinite leave in coming feb 2025.
Just want to ask few question about my daughter as she will be 18 years before her indefinite application.
1- she has a passed her GCSe and will complete 1 A level of 6th form before application.. will it meet her English requirements for Indefinite leave ?
2- does she need to pass Life in UK test.
3- she might start Apprenticeship in this year, and will be getting wages, but she will be staying with us.. will it be ok she is doing apprenticeship at the time of application.
Please advise
Your suggestion and guidance will be highly appreciated
Regards
QSDanik

Ticktack
Respected Guru
United Kingdom

Re: Indefinite for child above 18

Post by Ticktack » Wed Mar 13, 2024 12:21 pm

QSDanik wrote:
Wed Mar 13, 2024 10:19 am
Hello Seniors
Thankyou always for supporting.
Children and wife on Tier 1 Enterprenure depend visa ( I have got my British passport)
I am Applying for my children and wife Indefinite leave in coming feb 2025.
Just want to ask few question about my daughter as she will be 18 years before her indefinite application.
1- she has a passed her GCSe and will complete 1 A level of 6th form before application.. will it meet her English requirements for Indefinite leave ? Nope she needs a UK degree or B1 test
2- does she need to pass Life in UK test. Yes she would need to. They can start preparing for it now and possibly get it out of the way.
3- she might start Apprenticeship in this year, and will be getting wages, but she will be staying with us.. will it be ok she is doing apprenticeship at the time of application. That's fine. She can work.
Please advise
Your suggestion and guidance will be highly appreciated
Regards
QSDanik
No sin in failing, you just have to try and try again!