ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Documents submission

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

zusman
Pakistan

Documents submission

Post by zusman » Tue Mar 19, 2024 4:25 pm

Hi there,
I have uploaded all required documents and booked the appointment for biometrics. But there is no option to submit those documents as it used to be. Someone can tell me please .Thanks

alterhase58
Germany

Re: Documents submission

Post by alterhase58 » Tue Mar 19, 2024 4:37 pm

If you can't or are not able to submit UKVCAS will submit at the biometrics appointment.
This is just my opinion as a member of this forum and does not constitute immigration advice.
Please do not send me private messages asking for advice.

PM74Juve
United Kingdom

Post by PM74Juve » Tue Mar 19, 2024 5:18 pm

zusman wrote:
Tue Mar 19, 2024 4:25 pm
Hi there,
I have uploaded all required documents and booked the appointment for biometrics. But there is no option to submit those documents as it used to be. Someone can tell me please .Thanks
As long as you've uploaded all required documents and can see them there that's fine.
UKVCAS will be responsible for submitting your documents after your biometrics appointment.
Expect to receive a UKVCAS confirmation of submitting your document via email soon after your appointment.

zusman
Pakistan

Post by zusman » Tue Mar 19, 2024 10:15 pm

I think they have removed the submit button. Does this mean my application will not start until they receive my documents on biometrics day, which is after a month.
Anyone has recent experience with submit button??

PM74Juve
United Kingdom

Post by PM74Juve » Wed Mar 20, 2024 12:52 am

zusman wrote:
Tue Mar 19, 2024 10:15 pm
I think they have removed the submit button. Does this mean my application will not start until they receive my documents on biometrics day, which is after a month.
Anyone has recent experience with submit button??
Applications seem to be being processed based on application date not biometrics/documents submission. Variant timelines but 3.5 months is approximately common lately and so they're only being processed after the deadline would pass for biometrics appointments following application...i.e. biometrics appointments/document submission date does not seem to affect application timeline.
No submit button (at least I don't recall it when helping my wife apply at end last year) as UKVCAS will submit after appointment.

So just ensure documents are uploaded prior to UKVCAS appointment (unless one was to be paying for the service of them scanning and uploading at appointment for you)