ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Regarding 800 balance required

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

9bravi
Newly Registered

Regarding 800 balance required

Post by 9bravi » Sat Jan 17, 2009 7:40 pm

guys..

who ever going to apply for HSMP tier 1 (general) as per guidelines they say that you need to have 800 pounds available balance for last 3 months and if you are applying dependent then you need to have 533 for each dependent for last 3 months.. this is very confusing and got my HSMP rejected because of following reason:

they said that i haven't maintained the necessary funds for one day in last 3months, so please make sure that each day you have necessary funds for last 3 months in your bank statement.

so when you apply for HSMP make sure that each day in your bank statement has 800 pounds for your self and 533 for each depandent..
they don't care for end balance in that month they care for each day balance..

this is highly confusing so take care guys..

I mainainted around 2000+ funds for me and my spouse (800+533) but one day my funds were less as i have send money to india..

Enjoy & take care

raghu0307

Re: Regarding 800 balance required

Post by raghu0307 » Sun Jan 18, 2009 4:41 am

It is extremely important that you maintain the require funds throughout the 3 month period irrespective of what the closing balance is. That is the first thing they check in your application. If you dont have that the application is outright rejected.
9bravi wrote:guys..

who ever going to apply for HSMP tier 1 (general) as per guidelines they say that you need to have 800 pounds available balance for last 3 months and if you are applying dependent then you need to have 533 for each dependent for last 3 months.. this is very confusing and got my HSMP rejected because of following reason:

they said that i haven't maintained the necessary funds for one day in last 3months, so please make sure that each day you have necessary funds for last 3 months in your bank statement.

so when you apply for HSMP make sure that each day in your bank statement has 800 pounds for your self and 533 for each depandent..
they don't care for end balance in that month they care for each day balance..

this is highly confusing so take care guys..

I mainainted around 2000+ funds for me and my spouse (800+533) but one day my funds were less as i have send money to india..

Enjoy & take care