ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

TRAVEL WITHOUT BRP BUT VISA APPLICATION IS SUCCESSFUL

Only for the UK Skilled Worker visas, formerly known as Tier 2 visa route

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

arfeenafroze
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

TRAVEL WITHOUT BRP BUT VISA APPLICATION IS SUCCESSFUL

Post by arfeenafroze » Wed Mar 27, 2024 3:27 pm

Hi all
Can i get an genuine advice as am stuck with some confusion
My child application for skilled worker child dependent visa (within uk ) has been done and the decision from the home office have been made successfully.
The concerns i have as BRP card will arrive within 7- 10 days time. I have a flight ticket to India on 4th April 2024. If my child BRP card in the meantime is not delivered .Is it possible for my child to travel outside uk without BRP card.
Is it safe to travel outside uk without a BRP Card ? as i am going only for 7 days and my wife and children will stay 3 months and i will be back to uk within 10 days of stay after coming back i will collect the BRP card as Royal mail will drop on my home address within 7- 10 days and and fly back again to india in june so by that time i will carry his BRP to india and will come back to uk with his BRP card for the entry .

Please note- We all hold indian passport.

IT WILL HELPFUL IF ANYONE CAN ADVISE ME IN THE ABOVE 2 SITUATIONS.

Kman12
Mood:
India

Re: TRAVEL WITHOUT BRP BUT VISA APPLICATION IS SUCCESSFUL

Post by Kman12 » Wed Mar 27, 2024 6:57 pm

With recent experience of BRP delivery; I can tell you will be getting it before your flight. Don't worry.

Frontier Mole
Respected Guru
European Union

Re: TRAVEL WITHOUT BRP BUT VISA APPLICATION IS SUCCESSFUL

Post by Frontier Mole » Thu Mar 28, 2024 12:32 am

There is not an issue leaving the UK without a BRP. It is the return is when you need it.
Your suggestion about collecting it and taking it back on your return would work.
Hopefully it will arrive before you leave 👍