ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

How to report a fraud PSW

Archived UK Tier 1 (Post-Study Work) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

ssshhh
Newly Registered

Post by ssshhh » Sun Jan 18, 2009 2:29 pm

i know a perosn who came on student visa but never studied only did jobs and then he paid money to a college and got a fake degree and on basis of that fake degree he did apply for PSW and already got that.
I want to report such crime so that such fraud people are punished and genuine cases dont get into trouble and all fraud people learn a lesson from them.
can someone guide what should be the right procedure[/b]

rizwan567
Diamond Member

Post by rizwan567 » Sun Jan 18, 2009 2:40 pm

Did he not give you your share?????????

Steve_guru
BANNED

Post by Steve_guru » Sun Jan 18, 2009 2:42 pm

email the details of the person to(passport details), every possible details:

public.enquiries@homeoffice.gsi.gov.uk

UKBApublicenquiries@ukba.gsi.gov.uk

ssshhh
Newly Registered

Post by ssshhh » Sun Jan 18, 2009 2:44 pm

Thanks a lot steve
but if i email them do you think some actions would be taken?
Are there any other ways.
And for his PSW he has shown degree of CCL which is now blacklisted

Steve_guru
BANNED

Post by Steve_guru » Sun Jan 18, 2009 2:46 pm

yes, you will but make sure you post details of the fraudster.

ssshhh
Newly Registered

Post by ssshhh » Sun Jan 18, 2009 2:48 pm

i know the name, D.O.B, passport no...but should i post them or email could be even fine??

Steve_guru
BANNED

Post by Steve_guru » Sun Jan 18, 2009 2:52 pm

email them: you will get response:

------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Dear Sir,

Thank you for your enquiry.

The UK Border Agency cannot provide you a list of bogus colleges as this the responsibility of the student to check the credibilityof the institute they would like to study. email us the details of student in suspicion and we will be investigating in this matter to keep any fraudster outside of this country.

Yours faithfully,

Umar Saif
Immigration Group
UK Border Agency
---------------------------------------------------------------

Steve_guru
BANNED

Post by Steve_guru » Sun Jan 18, 2009 2:58 pm

Also,

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Report an immigration offence

If you know someone is breaking immigration laws, for example by being in the United Kingdom illegally or by employing an illegal immigrant, please write to us at the following address:

UK Border Agency, Evidence & Enquiry, Lunar House, 40 Wellesley Road, Croydon CR9 2BY.

Alternatively you can send the details by e-mail to this address. (You do not need to re-send the information if you have already done so.)

We may not be able to acknowledge your letter or e-mail but we will pass it on to the relevant local immigration team. Where appropriate, they will investigate and take action.

To enable us to send your information quickly to the local immigration team closest to the offence you are reporting, please help us by putting the name of the town or the postcode in the subject line (title) of your e-mail. Please give us as much information as possible about the immigration offence, including names, home and work addresses, to help our investigation.

We treat all personal information as confidential. This means we will not tell the person involved that you contacted us. It also means we will not be able to tell you what was done as a result of your information.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ssshhh
Newly Registered

Post by ssshhh » Sun Jan 18, 2009 3:01 pm

Thanks
will surely email on both the email ids provided and even tell you.
thanks

killomachi

Re: How to report a fraud PSW

Post by killomachi » Sun Jan 18, 2009 3:52 pm

ssshhh wrote:Thanks
thanks
i have never seen a more disgusting personality than this

Steve_guru
BANNED

Post by Steve_guru » Sun Jan 18, 2009 5:19 pm

you are talking about yourself.... I think you have realized...
Kicking the lawbreakers!!!

dharuv
Newly Registered

Post by dharuv » Mon Jan 19, 2009 3:13 pm

killomachi wrote:
ssshhh wrote:Thanks
thanks
i have never seen a more disgusting personality than this
i think people find fun to ruin other dream.....at the end i trust my god what goes around comes around....
belive me....god will never forgive the people who stop the right of human to live any place on this earth.....

Steve_guru
BANNED

Post by Steve_guru » Mon Jan 19, 2009 3:15 pm

yes- you are right "what goes around comes around"

If you are doing anything wrong, it will come back to you for sure and thats why the reason of this, people are involved in fraud and in turn they are getting it back.
Kicking the lawbreakers!!!

exposer
Newly Registered

Post by exposer » Tue Jan 20, 2009 9:18 am

if anyone kno any agent n their phone Numbers please post here as we really need to expose their faces as they have mugged students and are still in uk enjoyin in their ostentatious cars.

nick_2009
Newly Registered

Post by nick_2009 » Tue Jan 20, 2009 10:59 am

exposer wrote:if anyone kno any agent n their phone Numbers please post here as we really need to expose their faces as they have mugged students and are still in uk enjoyin in their ostentatious cars.
nazmul----07837992224.......and monour-------07957500166. ......they used to charge 2200 to 1600 for ccl college....certificate.............

i want Britain to clean up this jerks...

thanks for asking that.....

exposer
Newly Registered

Post by exposer » Tue Jan 20, 2009 11:21 am

nick_2009 wrote:
exposer wrote:if anyone kno any agent n their phone Numbers please post here as we really need to expose their faces as they have mugged students and are still in uk enjoyin in their ostentatious cars.
nazmul----07837992224.......and monour-------07957500166. ......they used to charge 2200 to 1600 for ccl college....certificate.............

Very good mate... plz also try to find out their house numbers with postcodes, so HO office can raid their houses.

drjabberwocky23

Post by drjabberwocky23 » Tue Jan 20, 2009 11:21 am

Guys, I don't know how appropriate it is posting somebody's phone number on this message board, unless it is already in the public domain. Exposee or otherwise, it probably isn't the right way to go about things.

drjabberwocky23

Post by drjabberwocky23 » Tue Jan 20, 2009 11:24 am

exposer wrote:
nick_2009 wrote:

Very good mate... plz also try to find out their house numbers with postcodes, so HO office can raid their houses.
Guys, again - I don't think we should be posting their addresses on this message board. Please check with the moderators before you do anything like this.

exposer
Newly Registered

Post by exposer » Tue Jan 20, 2009 12:02 pm

Guys, again - I don't think we should be posting their addresses on this message board. Please check with the moderators before you do anything like this.
There are Home Office ppl on this websites and we hope they will take necessary actions. there is no point to post phone numbers cause they will be switched off.... but i personally think its time to wipe off fraud from UK.
I'll be exposing another college 2morrow. keep lookin at my posts.

nick_2009
Newly Registered

Post by nick_2009 » Tue Jan 20, 2009 12:15 pm

exposer wrote:
There are Home Office ppl on this websites and we hope they will take necessary actions. there is no point to post phone numbers cause they will be switched off.... but i personally think its time to wipe off fraud from UK.
thanx.........all mobiles r alive.........

nick_2009
Newly Registered

Post by nick_2009 » Tue Jan 20, 2009 2:16 pm

nick_2009 wrote:
exposer wrote:
thanx.........all mobiles r alive.........
Hi

FM can u please do something to catch those people......

exposer
Newly Registered

Post by exposer » Tue Jan 20, 2009 2:23 pm

Hi

FM can u please do something to catch those people......

FM is busy in packing students bags. :D

ssshhh
Newly Registered

Post by ssshhh » Tue Jan 20, 2009 3:06 pm

I have emailed the frauders details to the embassy, giving name, contact no, address , email and passport no and visa copy .... if there is any thing else to be done please do advise the needful.

So that we can remove all frauders from the country and genuine persons can get the opportuniities.

nick_2009
Newly Registered

Post by nick_2009 » Tue Jan 20, 2009 3:09 pm

ssshhh wrote:I have emailed the frauders details to the embassy, giving name, contact no, address , email and passport no and visa copy .... if there is any thing else to be done please do advise the needful.

So that we can remove all frauders from the country and genuine persons can get the opportuniities.
hi dear did u add my listed culprits................

bex12

Post by bex12 » Tue Jan 20, 2009 3:15 pm

A Big F to U............