ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

cambridge victim,,,genuine studying in master degree

Archived UK Tier 1 (Post-Study Work) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

hussain123
Newly Registered

cambridge victim,,,genuine studying in master degree

Post by hussain123 » Sun Jan 18, 2009 7:25 pm

i applied for psw in october,i planned that i will manage my further study after getting psw so that it will help me to finance my fees,,
now i m studing a master degree in a good university,but my visa expire in december
is it possible when i receive a notice to leave country to make a new request for students
otherwise my future finish

i m waiting favourable response from all friends

badluck
Newly Registered

Post by badluck » Sun Jan 18, 2009 8:37 pm

i think so you will receive it, let me know when u get ur rejection , so den i will tell u where u hve an option becoz its nt clearly written

hussain123
Newly Registered

cambridge victim

Post by hussain123 » Sun Jan 18, 2009 9:10 pm

no
still yet,i hv receive nothing
but as the sitution going on,it seems likely result
i can,t go back without getting my master degree

plz let me know any option to switch for student status

badluck
Newly Registered

Post by badluck » Sun Jan 18, 2009 9:33 pm

we all can assume da stuff bt still u have a chance becoz u r studying bt tell me from which date did u start ur master degree

hussain123
Newly Registered

Post by hussain123 » Sun Jan 18, 2009 9:58 pm

i start master in last week of september
but main issue is that my visa got expire in november
i fear that they may ask me to go back to home country for re entery

xm6778
Newly Registered

Post by xm6778 » Sun Jan 18, 2009 11:19 pm

hard to reply what will happen, but i personally think that depands:

1.if you are fully qualified for the new study, i mean you got the unconditional offer, and you ve paid the tuition in full.

2. if your current situation is OK, which means you have not got any refusal from HO

3. you got enough fund to get it on, mind the new policy of students visa, you have to get at least 9900 per year to support your living basics.

hopefully, they will treat you as the fresh immigrants and the victim as you said !!

xm6778
Newly Registered

Post by xm6778 » Sun Jan 18, 2009 11:27 pm

I just review the CCL case, there is an unavoidable indication that some of the students may participated in this fraud case. there is a video evidence refers that some students may been told whether they want to get the qualification 'straightly' !!

and it also hard for them to justify that you ve been deceived by the CCL or you intent to deceive the HO by using those fake certificate !!

hope you are innocent !! and good luck !!