ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Priority Service for ILR

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

hussainmehboob
Newly Registered

Priority Service for ILR

Post by hussainmehboob » Fri Mar 29, 2024 5:47 am

Hi,

I have submitted my ILR 08 Mar 2024. When I was doing the application I couldn't see priority service option. Is there a way to pay extra and move my application to a priority service. I need to travel urgently within few weeks and the decision time on the application is showing 6 months.

Thanks

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: Priority Service for ILR

Post by CR001 » Fri Mar 29, 2024 6:42 am

Is there a way to pay extra and move my application to a priority service.
No there is not.

5 day priority is also not available for flr fp or family route visas to ilr application. Your previous posts indicate this is your visa route.

https://www.gov.uk/faster-decision-visa ... ide-the-uk
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

asingh42
United Kingdom

Post by asingh42 » Sat Mar 30, 2024 11:23 am

hussainmehboob wrote:
Fri Mar 29, 2024 5:47 am
Hi,

I have submitted my ILR 08 Mar 2024. When I was doing the application I couldn't see priority service option. Is there a way to pay extra and move my application to a priority service. I need to travel urgently within few weeks and the decision time on the application is showing 6 months.

Thanks
There is Super Priority you can use but will have to up at 00:00 midnight exact and look at the portal for it to appear. The charge is £1000 and you get the visa on within 1 working day.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Sat Mar 30, 2024 11:37 am

asingh42 wrote:
Sat Mar 30, 2024 11:23 am
hussainmehboob wrote:
Fri Mar 29, 2024 5:47 am
Hi,

Thanks
There is Super Priority you can use but will have to up at 00:00 midnight exact and look at the portal for it to appear. The charge is £1000 and you get the visa on within 1 working day.
The OP has already submitted and applied. Super Priority doesn't help them now after they have already paid for standard service!!
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

hussainmehboob
Newly Registered

Post by hussainmehboob » Tue Apr 02, 2024 12:09 pm

Thanks for the replies. I really appreciate it. I have been doing some research and varying the application could be an option to move from standard to priority service. Since I have already given my biometric, I have to give it again if I submit the vary application. Any suggestions?

zimba
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by zimba » Tue Apr 02, 2024 12:21 pm

hussainmehboob wrote:
Tue Apr 02, 2024 12:09 pm
Thanks for the replies. I really appreciate it. I have been doing some research and varying the application could be an option to move from standard to priority service. Since I have already given my biometric, I have to give it again if I submit the vary application. Any suggestions?
Applying again is not a variation of leave as you are not varying anything.
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice