ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

UK VISITOR VISA

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

musheer1812

UK VISITOR VISA

Post by musheer1812 » Sun Mar 31, 2024 5:56 pm

HI all,

I have 3 questions if you can help i would really appreciate it.

I am inviting my parents to come to the UK for visit from India (6 Months)

A- What proof do i need to show that they are my parents, i do not have my BC. Previously in my Indian passport it clearly states my parents names? I am know a British citizen.

B- Whilst filling my fathers application, in the section where its request for his parents details (Name and DOB) i accidentally filled my mothers parents details and i submitted and paid, do i need to cancel the application and redo the process of leave it?

C- I am trying to upload my bank statements, which i downloaded from Natwest, it does not let me upload as it says it has security but i know there is no security in the PDF? any suggestions. Appointment is on Thursday.

Kind regards,
Mo

Ticktack
Respected Guru
United Kingdom

Re: UK VISITOR VISA

Post by Ticktack » Tue Apr 02, 2024 10:02 am

musheer1812 wrote:
Sun Mar 31, 2024 5:56 pm
HI all,

I have 3 questions if you can help i would really appreciate it.

I am inviting my parents to come to the UK for visit from India (6 Months)

A- What proof do i need to show that they are my parents, i do not have my BC. Previously in my Indian passport it clearly states my parents names? I am know a British citizen. There's no proof required. Your name and word should suffice. Hopefully when they look at your immigration record, they would see that you've always added their names as parents.

B- Whilst filling my fathers application, in the section where its request for his parents details (Name and DOB) i accidentally filled my mothers parents details and i submitted and paid, do i need to cancel the application and redo the process of leave it? You could add a cover letter stating what error was made and what the right details should be. If you leave it without fixing it, it could come back to bite at at later date.

C- I am trying to upload my bank statements, which i downloaded from Natwest, it does not let me upload as it says it has security but i know there is no security in the PDF? any suggestions. Appointment is on Thursday. Contact your bank and ask. Some bank docs are security encrypted.

Kind regards,
Mo
No sin in failing, you just have to try and try again!