ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

truth..V/S Fair...A true story.....

Archived UK Tier 1 (Post-Study Work) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

dharuv
Newly Registered

truth..V/S Fair...A true story.....

Post by dharuv » Mon Jan 19, 2009 4:13 pm

Dear all,

Here i want to highlight a story...hope this will highlight situation...it is story about my friend.........

What is truth....He bought degree.....that is truth.......now real question arise it was fair or not.......

As i am his childhood friend i do know everthing about him. he born in very poor family..his father right now earn...3500 rupee a month(£50 a month)for ...he studing whole his life by borrowing book...even with adverse condition(not only financial but physical also) he has high degree myopia....(-14 in left and -24.5 in right eye) it does mean he can't identify the object without it glass...

Now how did he came in to uk.....that was a surprise...( he told me he did all the fake document all of them....including his bank balance ( 1.5 million in bank account ) when i ask him why he did that? he told me that he is not suppose to get denied to live in any country because he is poor he will not accept that anyway i do not want to harm anybody.. i just want a better life me and my mom and dad..that all....{i am fully support him for what he did}

Now one more thing i have to highlight that he studied in very reputed college in his home country and is still a genuine student...

He work for 8 month before he came to UK all the money he earned he spend in preparing fake document....

He was very honest...(why i told him honest even though he made fake document becoz he is ready to give reasoning by saying that there is nothing wrong to lie if effect of that is overall positive to life)..his uncle has helped him to pay some part of his fees in the first 6 month....

he study genuine....and even work more then hours he is suppose to work....for what because he has to pay the fees for his study....he is doing his professinal study......he was expecting to get IGS on the end of his study....but HO change the rules last year and said that "NO PROFFESSIONAL DEGREE QUALIFY FOR IGS"

He told me he was frustrated so much because in his job..they are not paying him properly and using him...he really lost patience and decided that he will buy a degree...even though he is studying genuinely....now he is crying everyday because he can't able to complete his dream of giving batter life to his mom and dad......

Tear are coming right now from my eyes...because when he did fake document first time he told that he will not do it again..and he did it....now..i just remember what he told me once "LAW DOES NOT NEED TO BE FAIR"...he is waiting for his punishment...........

now tell me what will be fair?
1..HO will deport and him and he will go back to slum again...

GOD BLESS EVERYONE WHO ARE IN SAME CONDITION....who are genuine and did something like this........believe me "whatever happen is happen for good"

rizwan567
Diamond Member

Post by rizwan567 » Mon Jan 19, 2009 11:13 pm

Everyone has his/her own reasons of using the fake documents.... But it does not mean they have done the right thing.

The answer to everything is, there is no cure in immigration rules after getting caught using the fake documents.

All I can say is, whatever happens, happens for good. So be patient and wait for the outcome of your application. Who knows HO may come up with some kind of flexible policy for CCL student (which apparently is highly unlikely).

PaperPusher
Respected Guru

Post by PaperPusher » Tue Jan 20, 2009 4:32 pm

A sad story, but a lesson for others too.

I was wondering though how your friend mananged to pay fees, buy a fake certificate, and support himself (possibly also sending money home even if a little bit) whilst having a poor background, because you said his work is not paying him properly?

dharuv
Newly Registered

Post by dharuv » Tue Jan 20, 2009 7:26 pm

PaperPusher wrote:A sad story, but a lesson for others too.

I was wondering though how your friend mananged to pay fees, buy a fake certificate, and support himself (possibly also sending money home even if a little bit) whilst having a poor background, because you said his work is not paying him properly?
Now for his work people are getting paid for £40k....and one more thing he work avg..12 hours a day in 4 day...becoz his employer know that work is of 6 days..but he can't work as he has to go for study for 2 days...

It's a estimate:::::::::::::::::
but he was earning like £1000-£1200 Avg. every month ( he can work full times but he has to go to college 2 days and work for 4 days.)out of that he was paying rent of around £60 per week (AS PG)...his course of professional study cost him £450-£590 per paper depand upon which level he was doing (minimum you have to take 3 paper so ) £500 x 3 = £1500(six month) and £3000 (per year) + 500 for professinal subscription and exam fee......so considering that his salary......£1000x12=£12000-3500-3120-300 travel - 1000 misc....still he can save around £4000 per annan...he is here for last three year................