ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

eVisas / digital status

Only for the UK Skilled Worker visas, formerly known as Tier 2 visa route

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

SWVinUK2022
Newly Registered
India

eVisas / digital status

Post by SWVinUK2022 » Mon Apr 08, 2024 3:40 pm

Hi All,

When our SWV applications were filed, the company's immigration law firm filed our application paperwork. In the paperwork, our personal email address was not provided, rather a generic email address for the law firm was provided. Based on this, I am curious how will UKVI contact me and my family to setup the UKVI account? Do I need to somehow inform UKVI of my personal email address or will I be able to sign up without an email from UKVI?

Any guidance is helpful.

AmazonianX
Respected Guru
United Kingdom

Re: eVisas / digital status

Post by AmazonianX » Tue Apr 09, 2024 7:59 am

SWVinUK2022 wrote:
Mon Apr 08, 2024 3:40 pm
Hi All,

When our SWV applications were filed, the company's immigration law firm filed our application paperwork. In the paperwork, our personal email address was not provided, rather a generic email address for the law firm was provided. Based on this, I am curious how will UKVI contact me and my family to setup the UKVI account? Do I need to somehow inform UKVI of my personal email address or will I be able to sign up without an email from UKVI?

Any guidance is helpful.
Digital status is not rolled out yet and the form and means it will take not sure yet.
As the company's appointed solicitor worked on your behalf, my presumption is the contact details provided will be used and it will work its way down to you similar to hoe correspondences or requests will get to the applicant in similar circumstances.

SWVinUK2022
Newly Registered
India

Re: eVisas / digital status

Post by SWVinUK2022 » Tue Apr 09, 2024 12:35 pm

Makes sense and thank you for your comment!