ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Urgent Query - Maintenance (Obviously)

Archived UK Tier 1 (Post-Study Work) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

jarquin
Newly Registered

Urgent Query - Maintenance (Obviously)

Post by jarquin » Tue Jan 20, 2009 11:21 am

IGS to PSW Visa

I will be applying for a Visa on 25th January.
My visa expires on 13th Feb.

Q1
My savings account statements comes in every three months.
I want them to consider a date my bank balance from 22nd October to 22nd January. However my statement came from 12th Aug to 12th Nov. Can I request them to consider the above mentioned dates even though the statement begins from 12th Aug and didnt have enough balance until 6th October?

Q2
When they say three months, does it mean a period of 90 days or Calendar Months, i.e. January, February...?

Q3
On one particular day my savings balance went to £797, however my current account had more than £100. i know i can send in different accounts adding upto 800, but still just confirming with you guys.

Q4
I havent received savings account statement yet and it only comes every three months. Under new rules I can get a statement printed out from the bank with bank's stamp and a signature with date on every page. however i am not sure if this will show my name?

Q5
What documents do i need to attach for a transitional application, that is IGS to PSW? Is there a list of such documents. Official websites only mention initial application checklist of documents?

Thanks a lot for all your help.

jarquin
Newly Registered

Post by jarquin » Wed Jan 21, 2009 9:32 am

surely not the most difficult questions guys

Md
Newly Registered

hard but good enough

Post by Md » Thu Jan 22, 2009 4:06 am

I am also looking forward for answers of every questions ...? Lets see how the mods get back to this questions...

dextar

Post by dextar » Thu Jan 22, 2009 11:59 pm

Q1.
Yes you can. Mention this in your covering letter.

Q2.
I think they may count as (356/12)*3=89 or 3 calender month but not sure, but too be in safe side you can include 90 days.

Q3.
Yes, you can use more than one account to show funds. Mention this in covering letter.

Q4.
Taken from home office site
Personal bank or building society statements covering the three-month period immediately before the application

The personal bank or building society statements should clearly show:

* your name;
* the account number;
* the date of the statement;
* the financial institution's name and logo;

* transactions covering the three-month period;
* that there is enough funds present in the account; and
* that there has been enough money present in the account for the past three months.

If you wish to send electronic bank statements from an online account these must contain all of the details listed above. In addition, you will need to send a supporting letter from your bank, on headed paper, confirming that the statements are genuine. Alternatively, electronic bank statements with the official stamp of the bank that issued the statements will be accepted. The stamp must appear on every page of the statement.

We will not accept statements which simply show the balance in the account on a particular day as these documents do not show that you hold enough funds for the full period required.
Q.5
Bank Statement
Passport

Its a worth to read following links.
http://www.ukba.homeoffice.gov.uk/worki ... e/#header2

http://www.ukba.homeoffice.gov.uk/worki ... gevidence/

Hope this helps.