ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Application raise exceptionally complex issues

Only for the UK Skilled Worker visas, formerly known as Tier 2 visa route

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

amarast91
Newly Registered
India

Application raise exceptionally complex issues

Post by amarast91 » Wed Apr 10, 2024 12:39 pm

Hi members,
I filed my visa Inside UK, in priority category, bio-metric done on 5th-feb. In 4 days i received mail for additional document required from the sponsor which was provided within 30 minutes on the mail id shared by HO in auto generated mail. After 2 days of that received mail for "exceptional complex issues and extended time required by HO to process decision."
After 8+ weeks passed, the solicitor again submitted the document. Its been 9+ weeks now and decision letter still awaited.
Can someone please suggest how much time HO generally takes to provide decision letter after providing the additional document nowadays. (Understand that there is no time limit from HO side in these scenarios so need to know in a general scenario if someone has recently faced the situation.) Thanks in advance.

AmazonianX
Respected Guru
United Kingdom

Re: Application raise exceptionally complex issues

Post by AmazonianX » Wed Apr 10, 2024 12:44 pm

amarast91 wrote:
Wed Apr 10, 2024 12:39 pm
Hi members,
I filed my visa Inside UK, in priority category, bio-metric done on 5th-feb. In 4 days i received mail for additional document required from the sponsor which was provided within 30 minutes on the mail id shared by HO in auto generated mail. After 2 days of that received mail for "exceptional complex issues and extended time required by HO to process decision."
After 8+ weeks passed, the solicitor again submitted the document. Its been 9+ weeks now and decision letter still awaited.
Can someone please suggest how much time HO generally takes to provide decision letter after providing the additional document nowadays. (Understand that there is no time limit from HO side in these scenarios so need to know in a general scenario if someone has recently faced the situation.) Thanks in advance.
Some received decision on application same day provided the requested documents, others for week and months on end.

As you stated, there is no time limit from HO's side.

poonamsanjay
Newly Registered
India

Post by poonamsanjay » Thu Apr 11, 2024 6:21 pm

Received same email yesterday. I am
Waiting from almost 3 months now from
the date of biometric submission.

Adewealth
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Post by Adewealth » Tue Jun 25, 2024 9:30 pm

Hi Poonamsanjay, is your decision out now? I am also in the same situation.

mrbaz
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Post by mrbaz » Wed Jun 26, 2024 10:46 am

amarast91 wrote:
Wed Apr 10, 2024 12:39 pm
Hi members,
Hi, what was the additional document that was requested by HO? Maybe they are reviewing all the docs.