ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

please help with advise

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

la di da
Newly Registered

please help with advise

Post by la di da » Tue Jan 20, 2009 12:12 pm

Hi there!

I am citizen of Croatia, but at this point I am living with my fiancé (British citizen) in England, based on tourist visa that I have for a six months. We are together about a year, and we met each other working on a cruise ships, when we decided to start our life together in UK. I am very confused what is the best option for us at this point. We would like to get married in UK as soon as possible, but far as I know, I have to get letter of approval from Home Office. Do you think that I am going to have any problem with that, I mean, can I get married here, and then go to my country to get marriage visa?! I am spending a lot of time on internet, trying to find the answer, but I though you would know from your experience better than me...thank you so much for any advise.

Regards,