ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

UNBELIEVABLE... HO CALLED ME TODAY. AND....

Archived UK Tier 1 (Post-Study Work) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

zzzindagi

UNBELIEVABLE... HO CALLED ME TODAY. AND....

Post by zzzindagi » Tue Jan 20, 2009 11:54 pm

HO Called me today and asked too many question and after said that
he is not satisfied and he is going to hold my passport and sending H.O delegates at my home, who are going to take me some where and i hv to take all my education doc, with me.
I met with too many people today, everyone said that they never heard this type of case before, so they cant suggest me what to do. I m very scared, are they going to detain me ????? or want to ask more questions??
tommorow i will see some solicitors.
Please seggest me what should I do in this situation.
ZR

bex12

Post by bex12 » Wed Jan 21, 2009 2:16 am

RUN FAT BOY RUN......

All members of this Forum, Please Rate

1. Funniest
2. Weirdest
3. Idiotest (I am not a native english speaker, so no comment on my english language efficiency.)
4. Saddest

picolla
- thin ice -

Post by picolla » Wed Jan 21, 2009 2:34 am

[quote="bex12"]RUN FAT BOY RUN......

Bex12 to you

Why r u so worried about that? In other thread, you said that you got psw. not only you even your friend and your brother. you can spread rumours and lie and think others too. If he spreads rumours or tells truth, let him face or enjoy himself too.

zzzindagi

bex12

Post by zzzindagi » Wed Jan 21, 2009 3:06 am

Bex12 plz if u cant give any sugession then dont make fun of me.
This forum is to help people not to make fun of them. If u are in funny
mood then go and watch cirus show.
ZR

troyboy786
Newly Registered

Post by troyboy786 » Wed Jan 21, 2009 9:42 am

i wud say shut da fu** up n gimme a break u fuking dickhead hvnt u got anyfing to do wots da point of spreading rumors we r already pissed n den sum idiots lyk u turn up n say different stories every day

guys sory about ma language but i had enough from these ppl who keep cuming wiv different ids and spreading rumors .
Last edited by troyboy786 on Wed Jan 21, 2009 9:47 am, edited 2 times in total.

troyboy786
Newly Registered

Post by troyboy786 » Wed Jan 21, 2009 9:44 am

fu ** sake man every tym weneva i wrote sumfin it mix up ma words wots wrong wiv ma computa

killomachi

Post by killomachi » Wed Jan 21, 2009 9:53 am

zzzindagi or ssshhh, whatever

just a question mate, what do you want from this forum?

if you need fun go on messenger or facebook man

it's not about fun here, it's about people future, it's about getting some answers for people who don't afford going to solicitors for simple questions

just piss off
Last edited by killomachi on Wed Jan 21, 2009 11:15 am, edited 1 time in total.

vickyy
Newly Registered

Post by vickyy » Wed Jan 21, 2009 9:59 am

have u studied from CCL?

killomachi

Post by killomachi » Wed Jan 21, 2009 10:03 am

no comment :(

candyshop

Post by candyshop » Wed Jan 21, 2009 10:22 am

troyboy786 wrote:fu ** sake man every tym weneva i wrote sumfin it mix up ma words wots wrong wiv ma computa
is it English? such a looser man.

rizwan567
Diamond Member

Re: UNBELIEVABLE... HO CALLED ME TODAY. AND....

Post by rizwan567 » Wed Jan 21, 2009 10:52 am

zzzindagi wrote:HO Called me today and asked too many question and after said that
he is not satisfied and he is going to hold my passport and sending H.O delegates at my home, who are going to take me some where and i hv to take all my education doc, with me.
I met with too many people today, everyone said that they never heard this type of case before, so they cant suggest me what to do. I m very scared, are they going to detain me ????? or want to ask more questions??
tommorow i will see some solicitors.
Please seggest me what should I do in this situation.
Here is some advice for everybody reading this forum:

If you wish to judge the credability of person posting some unique message like this then, read his/her previous posts and level of advice given. If the person does not have any history and joined the forum in last couple of days or in last week and writes something unbeliveable experience (as this case is) then kindly think 10 times before beliving the genuiness of the post..

If someone post a message with a history of at least 1-2 months of posting (then it may be worthwhile trusting them) otherwise people are spreading rumors just to play and frustrate applicants awaiting their fate. When someone will truly get refusal he will post full wording of refusal letter. And it can be easily be judged by the quality and emotions involved in the post that if the post is genuine or rumor.

drjabberwocky23

Post by drjabberwocky23 » Wed Jan 21, 2009 11:05 am

Agreed.

And despite emotions running high, I think it would be better if people could calm themselves down before using insulting language at other board-users.

troyboy786
Newly Registered

Post by troyboy786 » Wed Jan 21, 2009 11:08 am

HI rizwan can u plz gimme ur email address i need to ask u somfing about ma case thank u ma name is shahzad cheers coz u luk lyk u hav sum appropriate knowledge dats y

killomachi

Post by killomachi » Wed Jan 21, 2009 11:13 am

rizwan567 brother

i wish all the rest can learn little bit from you,

honestly, read his posts guys, so decent, polite and only write about the subject and best of all he gives good advice

keep it up man

anwarkhan
BANNED

Post by anwarkhan » Wed Jan 21, 2009 3:44 pm

killomachi wrote:rizwan567 brother

honestly, read his posts guys, so decent, polite and only write about the subject and best of all he gives good advice

keep it up man
This is absolutely true as HO people raided my house and took my sister with them................She had her PSW from Bite college and they came this afternoon and asked her many details about her visa as they were aware she used fradulent degree..............Someone tipped them off........
Now my sister is in their custody and she was even in her night suit dress

killomachi

Post by killomachi » Wed Jan 21, 2009 4:35 pm

hehehehehe, very funny, honestly feeling pitty for your little sister in her pijamas, heheheheheheheh

anwarkhan
BANNED

Post by anwarkhan » Wed Jan 21, 2009 4:51 pm

killomachi wrote:hehehehehe, very funny, honestly feeling pitty for your little sister in her pijamas, heheheheheheheh

Feeling very worried about my sister now...........as it is getting dark and she is not back

rizwan567
Diamond Member

Post by rizwan567 » Wed Jan 21, 2009 5:19 pm

anwarkhan wrote:

keep it up man
This is absolutely true as HO people raided my house and took my sister with them................She had her PSW from Bite college and they came this afternoon and asked her many details about her visa as they were aware she used fradulent degree..............Someone tipped them off........

Another new member literally joined today to spread nothing but rumors..... You can imagine the level of dignity of this person that he could not even avoid dragging her sister in this mess to put some colours of reality in the picture.

Troyboy, you can send me PM for questions.

anwarkhan
BANNED

Post by anwarkhan » Wed Jan 21, 2009 5:22 pm

rizwan567 wrote:
anwarkhan wrote:

keep it up man

Another new member literally joined today to spread nothing but rumors..... You can imagine the level of dignity of this person that he could not even avoid dragging her sister in this mess to put some colours of reality in the picture.

Rizwan567............I am Busy in saving my sister as she is in HO custody and in her see through Pyjamas........But she is my sister and she is in trouble...................So i wont start a fight with you right now............so stop talking about me............as we need to unite or they can even take your sister as well in her undies

nick_2009
Newly Registered

Post by nick_2009 » Wed Jan 21, 2009 5:47 pm

anwarkhan wrote:
rizwan567 wrote:
anwarkhan wrote:

keep it up man

Rizwan567............I am Busy in saving my sister as she is in HO custody and in her see through Pyjamas........But she is my sister and she is in trouble...................So i wont start a fight with you right now............so stop talking about me............as we need to unite or they can even take your sister as well in her undies
pls stop this nonsense..................

zzzindagi

Friends

Post by zzzindagi » Thu Jan 22, 2009 6:32 am

Hi Friends

i hv been very busy today, bcoz i had to meet with some solicitors.
I met with four solicitor, all said that if it was a genuin call from HO
it means that they are going to detain you, and they are not in a
position to advice any thing bcoz they hv not had any experience
regarding this case, Two solicitors adviced me to call them before they
are comming to my house and ask that why are they comming and what docs they required since i hv submitted all my original docs to HO, and if
they reply that they will definately come to my home then tell them
that contact my solicitor and give them solicitors details. and also tell
them that my solicitors will be sitting with me,
And after that i should call back to my solicitor that i hv confirmed that
was a genuin call and what they replied when i said that they should
contact my solicitor... After that my solicitor will be able to advice me
some thing.....
ZR

anwarkhan
BANNED

Re: Friends

Post by anwarkhan » Thu Jan 22, 2009 9:11 am

zzzindagi wrote:Hi Friends

i hv been very busy today, bcoz i had to meet with some solicitors.
I met with four solicitor, all said that if it was a genuin call from HO
it means that they are going to detain you, and they are not in a
position to advice any thing bcoz they hv not had any experience
regarding this case, Two solicitors adviced me to call them before they
are comming to my house and ask that why are they comming and what docs they required since i hv submitted all my original docs to HO, and if
they reply that they will definately come to my home then tell them
that contact my solicitor and give them solicitors details. and also tell
them that my solicitors will be sitting with me,
And after that i should call back to my solicitor that i hv confirmed that
was a genuin call and what they replied when i said that they should
contact my solicitor... After that my solicitor will be able to advice me
some thing.....

My Sister is back from HO----All because SALAM123 from this forum was there as a genuine HO WOrker and he actually helped my sister to come out of detention centre...................BUT THERE WAS NO FRONTIER MOLE IN HO..............SO HE IS A LIER

together33
Newly Registered

Post by together33 » Sun Jan 25, 2009 5:06 pm

He is not lying that the same happened with my friend and they deported him after asking so many question.

SO PLEASE DONT LAUGH