ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Spain Tourism Visa - Checklist Questions

Immigration to European countries, don't post UK or Ireland related topics!

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Batman87
Newly Registered
United States of America

Spain Tourism Visa - Checklist Questions

Post by Batman87 » Sat Apr 20, 2024 5:32 pm

Hi,

In the BLS checklist for Spain there are a couple of points I would like to clarify - perhaps someone here can help.

At the bottom of page 1, it says "sworn translation into Spanish is required of all documents". Does this apply to all of Section 4 or just 4.1?

Page 2, Section 6. Does anyone know if for "sufficient financial guarantees" section there is a minimum periodic income requirement? Just thinking that my wife (not in work) and son are applying, she can potentially use a savings account w enough money to satisfy "financial availability" but I don't understand whether a certain income from yield or something else is required.

If the above is possible, does she need to write a sponsorship letter for the kid and get it notarised etc.?

Checklist:
https://uk.blsspainvisa.com/london/pdf/ ... ourism.pdf

Angel99
Member of Standing
Ireland

Re: Spain Tourism Visa - Checklist Questions

Post by Angel99 » Sun Apr 21, 2024 4:54 am

Batman87 wrote:
Sat Apr 20, 2024 5:32 pm
Hi,

In the BLS checklist for Spain there are a couple of points I would like to clarify - perhaps someone here can help.

At the bottom of page 1, it says "sworn translation into Spanish is required of all documents". Does this apply to all of Section 4 or just 4.1?

Page 2, Section 6. Does anyone know if for "sufficient financial guarantees" section there is a minimum periodic income requirement? Just thinking that my wife (not in work) and son are applying, she can potentially use a savings account w enough money to satisfy "financial availability" but I don't understand whether a certain income from yield or something else is required.

If the above is possible, does she need to write a sponsorship letter for the kid and get it notarised etc.?

Checklist:
https://uk.blsspainvisa.com/london/pdf/ ... ourism.pdf
Hi,

Regarding question 4 and 4.1, if the passport and birth certificate is not multilingual including English langauge, it has to be translated by a sworn/certified translator. You can use a UK certified Spanish translator.

On the BLS website, if the birth certificate is also multilingual you do not need to transtlate but the Spanish like doing anything they want so best translate the birth certificate in Spanish. It will suffice.

*All documents must be in English or Spanish and translated only into Spanish when stated or requested. If so, documents must be officially translated by a certified, professional translator.*

https://uk.blsspainvisa.com/london/tour ... e_visa.php