ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Re enter UK with 2 months to BRP expiry

Only for the UK Skilled Worker visas, formerly known as Tier 2 visa route

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

ska_abbas

Re enter UK with 2 months to BRP expiry

Post by ska_abbas » Mon Apr 22, 2024 3:18 pm

Hi there,

My wife is planning to take a trip to Pakistan during summer this year. By the time she travels back to the UK, there would be 2 months and 10 days left on herBRP. Is there anything she need to consider while making this return journey, does it cause any issues at UK border or Pakistan immigration.

She is on Skilled woker depndent visa, and I am the main Skilled worker visa holder.

Thanks

Frontier Mole
Respected Guru
European Union

Re: Re enter UK with 2 months to BRP expiry

Post by Frontier Mole » Mon Apr 22, 2024 6:23 pm

Won't be any issues returning to the UK

AmazonianX
Respected Guru
United Kingdom

Re: Re enter UK with 2 months to BRP expiry

Post by AmazonianX » Sat Apr 27, 2024 1:59 am

ska_abbas wrote:
Mon Apr 22, 2024 3:18 pm
Hi there,

My wife is planning to take a trip to Pakistan during summer this year. By the time she travels back to the UK, there would be 2 months and 10 days left on herBRP. Is there anything she need to consider while making this return journey, does it cause any issues at UK border or Pakistan immigration. No issues, it can be used till date of last validity reentry into UK will not be denied. She should be able to enunciate what her plan for continued legal stay in UK is if asked.

She is on Skilled woker depndent visa, and I am the main Skilled worker visa holder.

Thanks