ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

TIER 1 dependent VISA

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

friend_333

TIER 1 dependent VISA

Post by friend_333 » Wed Jan 21, 2009 10:41 am

HI All,

I am going to apply for my wife's dependent VISA under TIER1 .
So can some body help me about the
1)documents needed
2)Can I submit the application or my dependent need to submit it personally
3)Can dependent study on this VISA.

Thanks

ireallywish09

Hi

Post by ireallywish09 » Thu Jan 29, 2009 4:47 pm

Hi..

1). Maintenance Funds proof, Marriage Certificate, Her Passport, VAF10, Her current financial and employment details.(If any)

2). She has to submit herself since she will have to give the biometric details as well.

3). No. A student VISA is needed for that.

tapindersingh
Mood:
India

Post by tapindersingh » Thu Jan 29, 2009 10:57 pm

List of documents required:

1. Sponsor letter from spouse in UK
2. Marriage Certificate and marriage photographs
3. Birth certificates of the children (if any and if the child is also applying)
4. Copy of sponsor's passport with all UK endorsements showing the current immigration status in the UK
5. Copy of sponsor's HSMP approval letter
6. Sponsor's proof of employment ( letter from employer giving terms of employment etc)
7. Evidence of funds / bank statements of sponsor's savings in the UK for the last six months £1600 per dependant (if the sponsor has been in the Uk less than 12 months) and £533 if they have been there more than 12 months.
8. Evidence of sponsor's income (in the form of pay-slips) for the last six months
9. Evidence of accommodation in the UK (tenancy agreement)
10. Applicant's proof of funds in India (if any) like bank statements for the last six months / any fixed deposits / property documents.