ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

child born abroad

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

zack_pathan
Newly Registered

child born abroad

Post by zack_pathan » Tue Apr 23, 2024 6:42 pm

As a Pakistani national I married a Pakistani girl in 2011, my first child was born in Pakistan in 2013, In 2013 i came to the UK became British Citizen by naturalization in 2018 but my wife and son stayed in Pakistan with my mum,

I kept travelling to Pakistan in and out from 2013 till date, in 2019 my second child also born in Pakistan, at that time I was a British citizen, In 2022 i applied for his right to adobe and got his (certificate of entitlement) from Pakistan.

My wife, my first child came to the UK on visit visa along with my second child in 2022 for 2 months and we applied British passport for my second child on basis of right to Adobe and got his passport. My wife and both sons still lives in Pakistan.

I want to get British passport for my older son, who was born before I became British citizen, so my kids can study school in the UK, which is the fastest and best route, apart from spouse visa, my wife doesn’t need British citizenship, she can travel in and out on visit visa.

vinny

Re: child born abroad

Post by vinny » Wed Apr 24, 2024 2:39 am

There appears to be no other route other than a spouse visa for wife, and child applying, linked with mother, etc.
This is not intended to be legal or professional advice in any jurisdiction. Please click on any given links for further information. Refer to the source of any quotes.
We do not inherit the Earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children.