ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Question regarding British citizenship application

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

aartimehar
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Question regarding British citizenship application

Post by aartimehar » Tue Apr 23, 2024 9:25 pm

So I'm applying for my Naturalisation application and I have come across the questions where it asks me about my previous entry clearance applications.

I was on tier 4 student visas for couple of years and later applied for unmarried partner visa and settled status.

Currently, they are asking me about the reference numbers and the dates of the biometric finger prints , I currently do not have that information so what should I do in this scenario?

Though I do have my previous BRP numbers but I don't have the dates on which my fingerprints were taken and reference number of the application I applied before.

I will very much appreciate your help gurus.

alterhase58
Germany

Re: Question regarding British citizenship application

Post by alterhase58 » Tue Apr 23, 2024 10:03 pm

Provide all details you can remember, including approx. dates and the BRP numbers. Explain in a covering note that the info you are providing is as far as you can remember. It is not a deal breaker, won't lead to a refusal.
This is just my opinion as a member of this forum and does not constitute immigration advice.
Please do not send me private messages asking for advice.