ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Unpaid CCJ and Uk Nutralisation

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Baloch72
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Unpaid CCJ and Uk Nutralisation

Post by Baloch72 » Sat Apr 27, 2024 2:48 pm

Hi everyone,

while i was submitting British citizenship I find out i had CCJ on my name in 2017 through Experian.

I never received any letter so I never knew about it .I did declared on my application.

I had email from home office requesting of proof that CCj was satisfied .( i sent them all proofs of emails and court reply that they cant find any details on CCJ as its expired ).

I had call from Case worker and she admitted that i can i see you are trying your best to pay this CCJ so we will put application on hold for 2 weeks and wait for court reply . Now court replied to my MP that they cant find any details as it is expired CCJ

anyone has experience with unpaid expired CCJ and application been approved ??

I cant find any clear advise or clear guidance ...

Wt are your guys thoughts of outcome

Baloch72
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Re: Unpaid CCJ and Uk Nutralisation

Post by Baloch72 » Tue Apr 30, 2024 8:00 pm

@ gurus any advise will be appriciated .

unpaid expired CCJ ( 7 years old ) 900£ debt
decalred in application
Tried my best to find out how to pay but court replied its all wiped off and nothing on system .

hianzik
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Post by hianzik » Wed May 01, 2024 12:10 pm

Baloch72 wrote:
Tue Apr 30, 2024 8:00 pm
@ gurus any advise will be appriciated .

unpaid expired CCJ ( 7 years old ) 900£ debt
decalred in application
Tried my best to find out how to pay but court replied its all wiped off and nothing on system .
Hi I also mistakenly put yes in Ccj , even I don’t have any so tried my best to email back them that it was debt not Ccj as I mentioned in application. Still waiting for my decision.
When you applied and got Ccj enquiry?

Baloch72
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Post by Baloch72 » Thu May 02, 2024 8:47 am

If you dont had CCJ then dont need to worry as they will get back to you if needed more information

my biometrics # 14 February
Email request for further documents # 10 April
Call from Case worker # 22 April ( she put my application on hold until i have reply from court )
Application on hold for 2 weeks

They wanted me to send them proof of paid CCJ which i don't have . Because my CCJ is wiped from system and i have no idea / information how to pay . Court don't accept payments so i sent home office court Reply and now waiting for outcome.

Anyone have CCJ which is not paid and wiped off had positive outcome ? ( CCJs wiped off from system after 6 years ) ????

contorted_svy
Respected Guru
Italy

Post by contorted_svy » Thu May 02, 2024 10:17 am

Yours is a very specific case, if no one has replied the people who have browsed the forum lately probably don't have a recollection of a similar case to yours. You can only provide all the proof you have to court, explaining you were not aware and that it has now been wiped with relevant documents from the court.
All advice comes from personal research and experience and should not be regarded as professional opinion.

allain

Post by allain » Thu May 02, 2024 12:50 pm

Baloch72 wrote:
Thu May 02, 2024 8:47 am
If you dont had CCJ then dont need to worry as they will get back to you if needed more information

my biometrics # 14 February
Email request for further documents # 10 April
Call from Case worker # 22 April ( she put my application on hold until i have reply from court )
Application on hold for 2 weeks

They wanted me to send them proof of paid CCJ which i don't have . Because my CCJ is wiped from system and i have no idea / information how to pay . Court don't accept payments so i sent home office court Reply and now waiting for outcome.

Anyone have CCJ which is not paid and wiped off had positive outcome ? ( CCJs wiped off from system after 6 years ) ????

thanks for letting us know, i have a limited company closed with debts, i don't know what to do.

Baloch72
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Post by Baloch72 » Thu May 02, 2024 1:16 pm

Hi ,
after my all experiences and research.

Debt is not a issue , you don't really need to mention it even as far you company isn't liquidated or bankrupted .

Issue comes up when you have court order or you on payment plan ( payment plan with big debt ) .

I have CCJ expired , wiped off from system and tried to be honest :roll: and declared it ( which i think i shouldn't as it been wiped from everywhere ( court , trust.org , credit files ) .

if it was paid i wouldn't worry but its unpaid :( .

Sent alot of proof to Home office that i am trying to find out how to pay and who to ( when they requested proof of debt paid in email ) Case worker felt satisfied on phone call and put my application on hold for 2 weeks so i can get court reply .

Court replied same that they have no record and we cant take any payments 8) .

Lets see wt comes up as my application is on hold until this weekend then they will decide .

hianzik
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Post by hianzik » Thu May 02, 2024 3:59 pm

Baloch72 wrote:
Thu May 02, 2024 1:16 pm
Hi ,
after my all experiences and research.

Debt is not a issue , you don't really need to mention it even as far you company isn't liquidated or bankrupted .

Issue comes up when you have court order or you on payment plan ( payment plan with big debt ) .

I have CCJ expired , wiped off from system and tried to be honest :roll: and declared it ( which i think i shouldn't as it been wiped from everywhere ( court , trust.org , credit files ) .

if it was paid i wouldn't worry but its unpaid :( .

Sent alot of proof to Home office that i am trying to find out how to pay and who to ( when they requested proof of debt paid in email ) Case worker felt satisfied on phone call and put my application on hold for 2 weeks so i can get court reply .

Court replied same that they have no record and we cant take any payments 8) .

Lets see wt comes up as my application is on hold until this weekend then they will decide .
Hi did you check your right to work photo with ILR BRP? Is it same or any newest picture there?

Baloch72
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Post by Baloch72 » Thu May 02, 2024 4:23 pm

That has nothing to with nutralisation , and yeah i had same picture as it was suppose to ( which i took while submitting my EEU settlement .

contorted_svy
Respected Guru
Italy

Post by contorted_svy » Fri May 10, 2024 4:30 pm

Baloch72 wrote:
Fri May 10, 2024 2:07 pm
Citizenship have been approved .

just be honest as mine been approved with unpaid CCJ 994£ a9 explained them with court emails that it was 7 years old so cant find any records )

Thanks everyone .
All advice comes from personal research and experience and should not be regarded as professional opinion.

giftofgrace
Newly Registered
England

Post by giftofgrace » Thu Jun 27, 2024 4:28 pm

Please my mother want's to apply for her british passport, has lived her with indefinite leave to remain for 10 + years now.

She lives with me, I fell into financial difficulty and owing on council tax with liability orders from the council, but not ccj.

Her name is on the council tax and tenancy agreemement and her name was on the liability order that went to court, Will this affect her application? she is 70 and isnt working, and this is my debt and my fault not hers.

Please what do i do? I tried to remove her name from the council tax, but the council said since her name is on the tenancy they cannot remove it.

Do I declare the council tax owing on her form? I will be paying the debt off before we send out the application, but do I need to declare it on the for,?

Please advise, thank you so much.

contorted_svy
Respected Guru
Italy

Post by contorted_svy » Thu Jun 27, 2024 4:33 pm

Please stop asking the same question on other people's threads, and open your own thread instead, where people will be able to advise.