ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Fake SIA Security Certificates

Archived UK Tier 1 (Post-Study Work) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

exposer
Newly Registered

Fake SIA Security Certificates

Post by exposer » Wed Jan 21, 2009 6:18 pm

Hi All.........

Exposer is back.

I have found out that a lot of SIA security course certificates are sold by agents just like PGD to ppl who working in security industry. They din't study d course but bought passing certificate so they can apply for SIA badges and can start security jobs.
These ppl haven't got any clue of emergency procedures and actions to be taken in bad situation. They are just doing security job at static sites, retail shops and even help shop lifter to nick stuff from shops so they can make some commission.
i think its time to close all small colleges in this country.

Diokpa
Member of Standing

Re: Fake SIA Security Certificates

Post by Diokpa » Wed Jan 21, 2009 6:21 pm

exposer wrote:Hi All.........

Exposer is back.

I have found out that a lot of SIA security course certificates are sold by agents just like PGD to ppl who working in security industry. They din't study d course but bought passing certificate so they can apply for SIA badges and can start security jobs.
These ppl haven't got any clue of emergency procedures and actions to be taken in bad situation. They are just doing security job at static sites, retail shops and even help shop lifter to nick stuff from shops so they can make some commission.
i think its time to close all small colleges in this country.
I think you need to check into a mental institution...this forum is for post study work visa issues. Can you just go on and get a life!
We are all pencils in the hand of our creator~ Unknown

exposer
Newly Registered

Post by exposer » Wed Jan 21, 2009 7:07 pm

Diokpa wrote:
I think you need to check into a mental institution...this forum is for post study work visa issues. Can you just go on and get a life!
Diokpa.... r u one of those who working at retail security helping shoplifters ? i m surprised why u takin d heat.

Diokpa
Member of Standing

Post by Diokpa » Wed Jan 21, 2009 7:13 pm

exposer wrote:
Diokpa wrote:
Diokpa.... r u one of those who working at retail security helping shoplifters ? i m surprised why u takin d heat.
You really are very shallow. Your life has obviously been messed up with your fake qualification and you looking to pull down your cohorts with you. Too bad, yougoing down alone on this one cos if you come out of hiding...u'll be on the next flight home! :lol:
We are all pencils in the hand of our creator~ Unknown

exposer
Newly Registered

Post by exposer » Wed Jan 21, 2009 7:23 pm

Diokpa wrote:
You really are very shallow. Your life has obviously been messed up with your fake qualification and you looking to pull down your cohorts with you. Too bad, yougoing down alone on this one cos if you come out of hiding...u'll be on the next flight home! :lol:
Diokpa.... u really are here to support fake colleges and certificate.... anyway i just wanted to lift d curtain to save other ppl from scams and frauds. I also invite u to come n support me in my War On Fraud.
Hope u will consider it after cooling down.
8)