ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

UK citizenshio

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Lancer2016
Newly Registered
England

UK citizenshio

Post by Lancer2016 » Fri May 03, 2024 1:48 am

Hi, Im in the process of applying for my UK naturalization and would like to know the following

1) Traffic offences - I have had some parking tickets issued as well driving on a bus lane and waiting in a junction yellow box

Do I need to list them all in my application? ,I don't know the exact dates for them, just remember the years

2) Past immigration history, Do I need to deciare even past the 15 years? -- As I have been in the county aa few times only I would prefer not be on the whtsapp grpg
but many applications were there whic i cannot help

contorted_svy
Respected Guru
Italy

Re: UK citizenshio

Post by contorted_svy » Fri May 03, 2024 7:19 am

You need to declare only fixed penalty notices, not penalty charge notices (assuming these were paid straight away). Do your best to retrieve the details of FPNs.

You are asked to provide details of all immigration applications you ever made, at the best of your recollection. So that is what you need to find out - dates and reference numbers of your past applications. If you can't remember you can do a SAR but you won't be rejected if you don't have all these details. Provide at the best of your ability.
All advice comes from personal research and experience and should not be regarded as professional opinion.

alterhase58
Germany

Post by alterhase58 » Fri May 03, 2024 7:34 am

Lancer2016 wrote:
Fri May 03, 2024 1:48 am
2) Past immigration history, Do I need to deciare even past the 15 years? -- As I have been in the county aa few times only I would prefer not be on the whtsapp grpg
but many applications were there whic i cannot help
What is that group you are referring to?
This is just my opinion as a member of this forum and does not constitute immigration advice.
Please do not send me private messages asking for advice.

Lancer2016
Newly Registered
England

Post by Lancer2016 » Fri May 03, 2024 10:28 pm

Sorry about the confusing post especially on Point 2

My question was that I first came in as a visitor on 2 separate occasions in 2004 and in 2005 and then as a student in 2006 and was on PSW and then Tier 1 Gen and went back to my home country as the ILR application failed in 2016
came back again in 2017 as a Tier 2 Gen (work permit) and got ILR in 2022

Do I need to list all the above with the date and referance nos? ( dont have reference no details for the ones which are more than 5 years old but I can remember roughly the dates

also I had 2 or 3 refusals in between as well ,again i know the time lines but not the referance nos

contorted_svy
Respected Guru
Italy

Post by contorted_svy » Sat May 04, 2024 9:58 am

Provide as much detail as you can on all immigration applications, including the visitor ones and the failed ones.
All advice comes from personal research and experience and should not be regarded as professional opinion.