ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

2024 Citizenship Applications Timelines Only

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

TAA20231207
Newly Registered
Ireland

2024 Citizenship Applications Timelines Only

Post by TAA20231207 » Fri May 10, 2024 6:56 pm

meself2 wrote:
Wed Jan 03, 2024 8:54 pm
Please post only the timeline according to format below. You can amend/change it a bit if new steps arise in your application, such as adding a "Passport return" line if you was asked to submit your original passport to show the date when you got it back.

This thread is made specifically to see others' timelines, don't start any discussions here. Create a new topic or, if you have a question to a certain member, click on the number of posts, find the latest one in his own topic and post there.

Format:
Application Based On:
Applied Date:
Acknowledgement Date:
eVetting invitation from ISD recieved/sent:
eVetting invitation from Garda recieved/sent:
Approval:
Date of Ceremony:
Certificate recieved:

"Application Based On" field is for what's your way to get to the point when you submitted the application, for example: Spouse of an Irish Citizen (EU/NON-EU)/ 5 year (EU/NON-EU) Stamp 4 / Child application born in Ireland/ Child application born outside Ireland etc.
It is needed as different cases may require different processing times.

Example:
Application Based On: 5 year Non-EU Stamp 4
Applied Date: 01/01/2024
Acknowledgement Date: 12/04/2024
eVetting invitation from ISD recieved/sent:
eVetting invitation from Garda recieved/sent:
Approval:
Date of Ceremony:
Certificate recieved:

You can add additional info at the end of your message if relevant, but no questions/etc.
Please, if I may suggest, could information about how long they've already been in Ireland be one of the entry information as well?

Basically, I am looking for people applying on 5-year residency based Stamp 4 who have just been in Ireland exactly for 5 years and not "5 years out of 9 years" living in Ireland. If this is at all possible. Thank you!

meself2
Ireland

Re: 2024 Citizenship Applications Timelines Only

Post by meself2 » Fri May 10, 2024 7:15 pm

Most people apply when they reach 5 year mark of their stay in Ireland. Most people that I know apply as soon as they're eligible.

I don't know why did you bring up "5 out of 9 years" - you don't have to live in Ireland for 9 years, 5 years is enough.

Also, topics split.
Not a qualified immigration adviser. Use links and references given to gain confirmation and/or extra information.