ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Join family long stay visa

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Noshiusman
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Join family long stay visa

Post by Noshiusman » Sun May 12, 2024 5:14 pm

Hi, I am under stam 1 CSW category A, I have applied for my spouse (husband and children family visa), and it's in process my kids are age of Under 5 and 7 years and they really couldn't manage to live without mother, I want to ask is there any forum or way so I could contact and clear my situation so they can attend my application timely,as on immigration website i hv read that family visa reunion applications took more time to process? Plz help

meself2
Ireland

Re: Join family long stay visa

Post by meself2 » Sun May 12, 2024 6:11 pm

There's no shortcuts or ways to cut down the time, really. You can email them, but I doubt it'll cause any improvement in the timelines.

You could've applied for their visaa with your one, so you would've travelled together.
Not a qualified immigration adviser. Use links and references given to gain confirmation and/or extra information.