ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier1 General- Name mistake

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

raja_no_1

Tier1 General- Name mistake

Post by raja_no_1 » Thu Jan 22, 2009 7:49 pm

Hello

I have applied for Tier 1 , general recently

However in the main applicants page I have not written my Middlename as there was no column for the middlename. My middlename does appear in my passport and Degree certificate.

On retrospection I think I should have written my middle name as well as per my passport.

I have not received any decision yet..hence is it possible to do something about it now?

Please help

ireallywish09

Regarding middle name....

Post by ireallywish09 » Fri Jan 23, 2009 1:27 pm

Hi,

You can always drop a mail to the BHC regarding this, or better call or visit them regarding this problem. Though it does not seem to be a big problem but if you have time, you should not leave this matter unattended.

raja_no_1

Post by raja_no_1 » Fri Jan 23, 2009 2:10 pm

I have applied from within UK.. can would be grateful if I get some more responses from the gurus..

Jedi001
Member of Standing
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by Jedi001 » Sat Jan 24, 2009 8:34 pm

raja_no_1 wrote:I have applied from within UK.. can would be grateful if I get some more responses from the gurus..
GIVEN NAME field: Here we should write our "First & MIddle name" as per passport.

Now as you have missed that to put it in the application. Contact HO via email or visit the centre wherever you applied, so that you can provide a clarification that it was just a mistake rather than intentional.
Jedi001