ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Naturalisation application validity period online

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

n8net
- thin ice -

Naturalisation application validity period online

Post by n8net » Wed May 15, 2024 8:35 pm

Hi all,

hope you all are well.

I had started to fill Naturaliation application for my wife and got upto the Referee section, then found out about the absences rule (the form did not ask any upto that point) and have put that on hold until wife meets the qualifying period.

does anyone know how long that details would be saved on libe for me to resume and is there any way to extend it as I do not want to fill that again.

thanks

alterhase58
Germany

Re: Naturalisation application validity period online

Post by alterhase58 » Wed May 15, 2024 8:55 pm

I think it's about 10 weeks before a pending application is being deleted.
Perhaps that period is reset if you login and save the application again. Otherwise you have to start again.
This is just my opinion as a member of this forum and does not constitute immigration advice.
Please do not send me private messages asking for advice.

contorted_svy
Respected Guru
Italy

Post by contorted_svy » Thu May 16, 2024 7:32 am

n8net wrote:
Wed May 15, 2024 8:35 pm
Hi all,

hope you all are well.

I had started to fill Naturaliation application for my wife and got upto the Referee section, then found out about the absences rule (the form did not ask any upto that point) and have put that on hold until wife meets the qualifying period.

does anyone know how long that details would be saved on libe for me to resume and is there any way to extend it as I do not want to fill that again.

thanks
Your application will be stored on the UKVI website for 10 weeks. If you log in again this will be extended for 10 weeks again.
All advice comes from personal research and experience and should not be regarded as professional opinion.

n8net
- thin ice -

Post by n8net » Thu May 16, 2024 8:12 pm

thanks all, I will keep logging in...