ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Should have the visa by next week

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

siamsteve

Should have the visa by next week

Post by siamsteve » Fri Jan 23, 2009 4:23 pm

Well after what seemed to be very long wait my wife has now sent her passport off to Manila via a courier to get her visa.

At long last things are moving in the right direction though not before i had to instruct my solicitor to contact the Uk and Manila immigration guys and gently push them to call my wife to send the visa to them.

Many thanks for the useful information i am sure to be back here looking for more information re when my will have renew the visa etc.. sure not sure what one she will need to be applying for but for now i need to rest it's been a long hard battle that has cost me so much but the victory is still sweet if not a little bitter

all the best

Steve