ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Souse Visa extension form question ,please answer asap

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

mind202
Mood:
Pakistan

Souse Visa extension form question ,please answer asap

Post by mind202 » Tue May 28, 2024 4:03 pm

Hi,

I am filling up application of spouse visa extension for my wife , there is a question
" Do you own or rent your home "
I own the house and its under my name, so how should i answer this question, my wife do not own or rent a house . Should we choose the option I own the house and explain in covering letter ,that house is under my partner name or 'Neither own nor rent' & explain that I (her husband) pays for the accommodation in the 'Who provides you with accommodation' box (that pops up when you select the 'Neither' option)?
Thanks in advance

AmazonianX
Respected Guru
United Kingdom

Re: Souse Visa extension form question ,please answer asap

Post by AmazonianX » Wed May 29, 2024 4:47 am

mind202 wrote:
Tue May 28, 2024 4:03 pm
Hi,

I am filling up application of spouse visa extension for my wife , there is a question
" Do you own or rent your home "
I own the house and its under my name, so how should i answer this question, my wife do not own or rent a house . Should we choose the option I own the houseYes and explain in covering letter ,that house is under my partner name or 'Neither own nor rent' & explain that I (her husband) pays for the accommodation in the 'Who provides you with accommodation' box (that pops up when you select the 'Neither' option)?
Thanks in advance
Choose YES and explain.