ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Reg. HSMP Dependant visa sending additional documents

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

sagarjv

Reg. HSMP Dependant visa sending additional documents

Post by sagarjv » Sat Jan 24, 2009 11:28 am

Dear All

We applied for dependant visas for my wife and son in India on 12-Jan-2008 in VFS Hyderabad, India (our application is processed by BDHC Chennai).

We provided my bank statements as evidence for maintenance funds. As my bank sends statements from 19th of the previous month to 18th of the current month and I receive statements around 22nd of the month by post.

As we applied for dependant visa on 12-Jan-2009, we submitted original bank statements until 18-Dec-2008. We also submitted the statement printed in the bank for the period of 19-Dec-2008 to 10-Jan-2009.

Today I received my latest bank statement for the period of 19-Dec-2008 to 18-Jan-2009. Could you please suggest whether I should send my up to date bank statement to Chennai. If so, should I send by email or Fax and to which Fax number/email address I should send to, please let me know.

Regards
Sagar