ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

VAF9 related questions

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

AUZEE
Newly Registered

VAF9 related questions

Post by AUZEE » Sat Jan 24, 2009 4:24 pm

Hi,

I am planing to apply for Tier 1 General migration. I have two queries regarding VAF9 form.

1- Part 1 ---> 1.2 (which appendix did you apply). ?

Answer: PBS Appendix 1 General Migrant self assessment form (i got the help from this forum)

2- Part 6 ----> I applied for HSMP in 2005 got rejection at that time, right now i dont have any reference# of my previous application. Please guide me do i need to mention it and what could be the most appropriate reason for that.
Note: To be accurate my question pertain to VAF9 Part 6 ----> 6.3

Thanks in advance

raghava39@rediffmail.com

Re: VAF9 related questions

Post by raghava39@rediffmail.com » Mon Jan 26, 2009 6:36 am

The answer to question 1) is correct. For the second question, try at least getting the date of application or something of that sort which could enable the BHC to trace it.

Thanks
Raghavendran.G

ireallywish09

Regarding 6.3

Post by ireallywish09 » Thu Jan 29, 2009 4:28 pm

Hi,

Check your passport pages. A rejection reference number will be printed on one of the pages of your passport. You will have to mention this. It might be written in ink.