ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Additional document request in priority ILR application

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

ankitperiwal
Newly Registered
Mood:
India

Additional document request in priority ILR application

Post by ankitperiwal » Fri Jun 07, 2024 6:02 pm

Dear experts,

I am on a Tier 2 skilled worker visa and submitted my biometrics for ILR on 26th May under the priority route (5 days). 5 working days later on the 4th June, I get an email asking for additional documentation which was apparently the payslip for a previous month. I provided this on the same day but now my application seems to be put under the non-priority route. :(

I have 3 questions:
1. Roughly How long should it now take for me to receive the decision on my ILR?

2. My concern is that it was clearly mentioned in the checklist to not provide any additional payslips or bank statements, and now they've asked for it and brought my application under non-priority route. As I have lost the priority service due to a document they never asked for, can I lodge a complaint against this and request for a refund of the priority fees?

3. I was gonna apply for the Tier 2 dependant visa extension for my partner after the successful decision on my ILR so he can get a 3 yr extension which will cover the eligibility period for her ILR instead of getting an extension until my current Tier 2 visa expiry which wouldn't have covered her eligibility period. Now that my ILR is not approved yet, is it wise to still submit her application in parallel before the decision on my ILR?

Thanks,

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: Additional document request in priority ILR application

Post by CR001 » Fri Jun 07, 2024 6:21 pm

Was the payslip you originally submitted a full months pay?

Did your bank statement match the full month for the payslip you originally submitted?

What was the date of the payslip you originally submitted (was it for May or for April)?

Did you have a sudden salary increase just before applying for ILR to meet the salary requirement for your job code?
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

zimba
Mood:
United Kingdom

Re: Additional document request in priority ILR application

Post by zimba » Sun Jun 09, 2024 4:09 am

Did you submit a payslip that was dated after the date of your application ?
Note that the payslip should be dated up to 28 BEFORE the date of application and NOT after it.
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice