ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

EUTR1A - Approved but temp. Stamp 4

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

mermerv
Newly Registered
Turkey

EUTR1A - Approved but temp. Stamp 4

Post by mermerv » Sat Jun 08, 2024 9:16 am

My partner (Croatian) and I (Turkish) applied for EUTR1A (Permitted Family) on 13/11/2023. We have been living together for almost four years. I am currently on a Stamp 1G (Graduate Visa) valid until December 2024. We received an approval letter stating that our application has been approved and that the Minister will now consider our application for a residence card. The office will contact me regarding the card application in due course, and a decision is due by 03/12/2024.

While my application is pending, I may obtain temporary Stamp 4 permission, valid until 03/03/2025.

I have a few questions:

It will be more than a year since we applied by the time a decision is made. Is this a normal timeframe?
I am already a resident in Ireland. Is it normal to receive temporary Stamp 4 in this situation?
The letter says our application has been approved, but a decision will be made in December. Does this mean the application could still be rejected?
Can someone who knows about this process and has gone through the same thing provide some insights?

Angel99
Member of Standing
Ireland

Re: EUTR1A - Approved but temp. Stamp 4

Post by Angel99 » Sat Jun 08, 2024 9:58 am

mermerv wrote:
Sat Jun 08, 2024 9:16 am
My partner (Croatian) and I (Turkish) applied for EUTR1A (Permitted Family) on 13/11/2023. We have been living together for almost four years. I am currently on a Stamp 1G (Graduate Visa) valid until December 2024. We received an approval letter stating that our application has been approved and that the Minister will now consider our application for a residence card. The office will contact me regarding the card application in due course, and a decision is due by 03/12/2024.

While my application is pending, I may obtain temporary Stamp 4 permission, valid until 03/03/2025.

I have a few questions:

It will be more than a year since we applied by the time a decision is made. Is this a normal timeframe?
I am already a resident in Ireland. Is it normal to receive temporary Stamp 4 in this situation?
The letter says our application has been approved, but a decision will be made in December. Does this mean the application could still be rejected?
Can someone who knows about this process and has gone through the same thing provide some insights?
Hi,

I am sure the letter meant your application has been accepted and decision will be made in due course. They are supposed to give temporary stamp 4 to you when your application is accepted for residence card and waiting for final approval.

The time frame is normal. Final decisions are made 7 months for EUTR1 and up to 12 months or more for EUTR1A.

Before they approve for the Stamp 4EUFam, most times they ask again for payslips and bank statements from EU citizen.

They can give a negative decision if you can't provide them what they ask for.

mermerv
Newly Registered
Turkey

Post by mermerv » Sat Jun 08, 2024 2:42 pm

Angel99 wrote:
Sat Jun 08, 2024 9:58 am
mermerv wrote:
Sat Jun 08, 2024 9:16 am

I have a few questions:

Hi,

I am sure the letter meant your application has been accepted and decision will be made in due course. They are supposed to give temporary stamp 4 to you when your application is accepted for residence card and waiting for final approval.

The time frame is normal. Final decisions are made 7 months for EUTR1 and up to 12 months or more for EUTR1A.

Before they approve for the Stamp 4EUFam, most times they ask again for payslips and bank statements from EU citizen.

They can give a negative decision if you can't provide them what they ask for.
Thank you so much Angel99, now I have to apply online for temporary Stamp 4. Is there anything particular I should be careful about or do?

Angel99
Member of Standing
Ireland

Post by Angel99 » Sun Jun 09, 2024 1:01 am

Update them if you change addresses and make sure when your EU sponsor change jobs before your final approval, send the payslips and work contract to the EUTR unit via email. If they don't acknowledge the email, send via registered post and keep your post reference as evidence.