ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

GTV to ILR time spent calculation

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

kingds5
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

GTV to ILR time spent calculation

Post by kingds5 » Sat Jun 08, 2024 8:34 pm

I previously held a Tier 1 Entrepreneur for 2 years from June 2021 - June 2023, and from June 2023 until present, I'm on the Global Talent Visa (Exceptional Talent).

I understand after 3 years on the GTV we can apply for ILR and read on their latest guide that they allow to include any time you’ve spent on other Tier 1 visas (except Graduate Entrepreneur) to meet the requirements for time spent in the UK:

I like to clarify and double-check whether can I apply for ILR later this year, counting the 2 years from my Tier 1 Entrepreneur time spent + my 1 year GTV?

Truly appreciate it if anybody could answer the above and provide some clarity.

Thanks

zimba
Mood:
United Kingdom

Re: GTV to ILR time spent calculation

Post by zimba » Sun Jun 09, 2024 4:15 am

Yes you can
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice