ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR Dependent Submission Suggestion

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

secuser
United Kingdom

ILR Dependent Submission Suggestion

Post by secuser » Wed Jun 12, 2024 10:47 am

Hi team

For ILR dependent what date should be considered to count minus 28 days (or from which date in 2024 dependent can apply for ILR) and considered for Set(O) form please could you help.
Vignette start date - 17 June 2019
Entry Stamp on Vignette - 22 June 2019
PBS Dependent LTE Issue - 02 July 2019
PBS Dependent LTR Expiry - 17 July 2024

Thank you

secuser
United Kingdom

Re: ILR Dependent Submission Suggestion

Post by secuser » Wed Jun 12, 2024 2:12 pm

I have been going through other helpful topics in the forum, wanted to cross check that its Set (O) is the right forum in scenario, where

a) Primary member holding ILR through Tier 2 General visa route
b) Dependent member holding PBS Dependent visa LTE and LTR (5 years)

Please could you help with confirming that Set(O) is the correct form for this scenario.

Thank you, in advance.

AmazonianX
Respected Guru
United Kingdom

Post by AmazonianX » Wed Jun 12, 2024 3:50 pm

secuser wrote:
Wed Jun 12, 2024 2:12 pm
I have been going through other helpful topics in the forum, wanted to cross check that its Set (O) is the right forum in scenario, where

a) Primary member holding ILR through Tier 2 General visa route
b) Dependent member holding PBS Dependent visa LTE and LTR (5 years)

Please could you help with confirming that Set(O) is the correct form for this scenario.

Thank you, in advance.
SET (O) is correct form.

secuser
United Kingdom

Post by secuser » Wed Jun 12, 2024 4:04 pm

Thank you, so much for confirming the right form.

Please could you also confirm the first query:

Hi team

For ILR dependent what date should be considered to count minus 28 days (or from which date in 2024 dependent can apply for ILR) and considered for Set(O) form please could you help.

Thank you

AmazonianX
Respected Guru
United Kingdom

Post by AmazonianX » Wed Jun 12, 2024 4:45 pm

secuser wrote:
Wed Jun 12, 2024 4:04 pm
Thank you, so much for confirming the right form.

Please could you also confirm the first query:

Hi team

Thank you
The earliest date of the lot I.e. visa vignette start or issue date for dependents.

secuser
United Kingdom

Post by secuser » Wed Jun 12, 2024 6:00 pm

Thank you, for the response. So I can submit the ILR application from 20 May 2014 till Visa expiry date? As 17-Jun-19 as Visa vignettes start date (minus 28 days = 20 May.

Many Thanks

zimba
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by zimba » Wed Jun 12, 2024 6:21 pm

secuser wrote:
Wed Jun 12, 2024 6:00 pm
Thank you, for the response. So I can submit the ILR application from 20 May 2014 till Visa expiry date? As 17-Jun-19 as Visa vignettes start date (minus 28 days = 20 May.

Many Thanks
Yes, but note that that helps you to determine the earliest date of ILR eligibility.
The date you apply is not very important. You simply need to ensure on the date of the decision, you are eligible for ILR.

See: Applicants can benefit from the date of the ILR decision
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice

secuser
United Kingdom

Post by secuser » Thu Jun 13, 2024 9:48 pm

Thank you, for the eligibility and decision date clarifications.

I have filled the Set (O) form, could you please help with suggestions on the responses as it seems bit confusing.

Q1. Select a category in which you are applying for indefinite leave to remain. <Answer> I have selected "Skilled Worker, Tier 2 or International Sportsperson dependant" <Query> Is it right selection as depdendant word is confusing if its for Tier 2 PBS dependant as well?

Q2 Which visa is Mr <husband> applying for or been granted? <Answer> I have selected "Tier 2 (General) visa" <Query> as husband is already on ILR is this the right selection?

Q3 Do you have one of these reference numbers for Mr <husband>? <Answer> Selected "Yes, I have their VAF number" <Query> Selected "Yes, I have their VAF number" as option in form to fill VAF/GWF but mandatory message checking Home Office number/VAF/GWF hence used Vignette VAF from husband stamp 6 years ago on expired passport, is this right usage?

Q4 Sponsor licence number? <Query> Should this be old license number of Organization used for Husband's ILR?

Q5 Does the period of stay on which this application was based include any leave granted since 11 January 2018? <Answer> Yes <Query> Assuming this is correct answer as she got visa in 2019 and all absences are after 2019, please can you confirm as question is open ended

Q6 Have you had any absences from the UK during any leave granted since 11 January 2018? <Answer> Yes <Query> Assuming this is correct answer as she got visa in 2019 and all absences are after 2019, please can you confirm as question is open ended

Q7 Do you have a degree that was taught in English? <Answer> Yes <Query> I have Ecctis certificate number, verified the degree level but not clear which option to use to fill in the form and refer. one related question in form is "What will you use to prove your degree taught in English?" with possible answer degree or transcripts/letter.

Q8 Do you or anyone else who is part of this application receive any public funds? <Query> Though Husband is already on ILR and eligible for public funds but not leveraging so assuming No as answer

Many Thanks in advance.

zimba
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by zimba » Fri Jun 14, 2024 1:21 am

1. Tier 2 route no longer exists. That option is correct
2. It is correct
3. No need to provide any of those numbers
4. Correct
5,6. If you were issued a visa after 11 Jan 2018, then you should answer YES and declare absences since the visa issue date.
7. It should be a degree.
8. No is correct
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice

secuser
United Kingdom

Post by secuser » Sat Jun 15, 2024 3:13 pm

Many Thanks, for confirming the responses.

- To prove the cohabitaion - would 3 years council bill, and marriage certificate be sufficient, please?
- Absences count - In last 5 years, total days outside UK are 215, but no 180 within 12 months, hope thats fine? do I need to submit any letter for absences? please

Thank you in advance

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Sat Jun 15, 2024 4:01 pm

To prove the cohabitaion - would 3 years council bill, and marriage certificate be sufficient, please?
No, it is not. You need a selection of documents from 3 to 4 different sources, spread evenly for every 3 to 4 months either in joint names or addressed to each of you individually, covering the last two years.
Absences count - In last 5 years, total days outside UK are 215, but no 180 within 12 months, hope thats fine? do I need to submit any letter for absences?
Absence is fine. No absence letter is required for dependents.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

secuser
United Kingdom

Post by secuser » Sat Jun 15, 2024 4:12 pm

Thank you CR001 for the prompt response, really helpful.

- Hope adding joint council bill, recent join utility bill, old individual utility bill and inidividual bank statements be sufficient, could you suggest
- For english language proof, I have ecctis certified document and reference number, but no place in form to link like one can link Life in uk reference number, please could you suggest.

Many Thanks

AmazonianX
Respected Guru
United Kingdom

Post by AmazonianX » Sun Jun 16, 2024 12:03 am

Won't be an issue.
Scan and upload the documents.

secuser
United Kingdom

Post by secuser » Wed Jun 19, 2024 4:22 pm

thank you AmazonianX, uploaded same documents on the site.

In uploading section:

- Under 'Declaration signed by Mr <husband> to confirm consent for the Home Office to request verification checks' - should I upload part 2 signed and scanned document of consent form?

- Under 'Consent form for the Home Office to request verification checks on Mr <husband> for joint accounts or third party support' - should I upload part 3 signed and scanned document?

- Under 'Evidence of Mrs <wife> immigration status in the UK' and 'Current Biometric Residence Permit for Mrs <wife>' - current BRP only to be uploaded?

- Under 'All previous passports, travel documents or national identity cards that you have used to travel to or remain in the UK' - do we need to upload previous BRP or any other document under this section?

Thank you, in advance.

AmazonianX
Respected Guru
United Kingdom

Post by AmazonianX » Thu Jun 20, 2024 5:20 am

secuser wrote:
Wed Jun 19, 2024 4:22 pm
thank you AmazonianX, uploaded same documents on the site.

In uploading section:

- Under 'Declaration signed by Mr <husband> to confirm consent for the Home Office to request verification checks' - should I upload part 2 signed and scanned document of consent form?

- Under 'Consent form for the Home Office to request verification checks on Mr <husband> for joint accounts or third party support' - should I upload part 3 signed and scanned document?

- Under 'Evidence of Mrs <wife> immigration status in the UK' and 'Current Biometric Residence Permit for Mrs <wife>' - current BRP only to be uploaded?

- Under 'All previous passports, travel documents or national identity cards that you have used to travel to or remain in the UK' - do we need to upload previous BRP or any other document under this section?

Thank you, in advance.
Candidly, it is of not much import under which section you upload what. Just endeavour to upload ALL supporting documents.

Yes, a particular document can serve the purpose of meeting more than one requirement. Scan and upload passport pages containing immigration history covering the period this application is based on, BRP already uploaded.