ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Should I travel?

Only for the UK Skilled Worker visas, formerly known as Tier 2 visa route

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

LiveLife77
Newly Registered
Nigeria

Should I travel?

Post by LiveLife77 » Wed Jun 12, 2024 3:20 pm

I have left London,UK for Africa 3 weeks ago and my family are still there. I was planning to return by next week, when my wife employer send an email about COS revocation yesterday.

My wife is the main applicant and I'm the dependent, she is yet to get an official letter from home office, but the employer has already mentioned 60days in the body of the email .

Will you advise me to travel to England next week or my wife should get a new employer and COS before I embark on the trip.

Should I travel back without her being on a new COS, will the immigration force me back to return to my Country ? I need urgent response, that way I don't make costly mistake.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: Should I travel?

Post by CR001 » Wed Jun 12, 2024 7:02 pm

Inky UJVI can cancel her visa. The 60 days starts from when the ukvi letter is received, which can take a while.

It does not start from end of employment.

Suggest return to the UK as soon as possible to avoid potential issues.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

LiveLife77
Newly Registered
Nigeria

Re: Should I travel?

Post by LiveLife77 » Wed Jun 12, 2024 7:23 pm

Thank you ! That renewed my confidence.