ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

how much is the PSW appeal fee?

Archived UK Tier 1 (Post-Study Work) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

DextersLab
Newly Registered

how much is the PSW appeal fee?

Post by DextersLab » Sun Jan 25, 2009 6:49 pm

Hello guys,

Those who made appeals , can u please tell me how much does that cost?
cheers

EliteDuck
BANNED

Post by EliteDuck » Sun Jan 25, 2009 6:53 pm

depends on how much you can pay...

ranges from free to 50k....

Dude, I suggest you to get a barrister of the Queen's Counsel and pay 5k...

rahilnaz

Re: how much is the PSW appeal fee?

Post by rahilnaz » Sun Jan 25, 2009 6:56 pm

DextersLab wrote:Hello guys,

Those who made appeals , can u please tell me how much does that cost?
cheers
I got my appeal decision today. Judge says
"The Appellant produced a copy document intead of the origional". Had he produced the
origional, that would have been sufficed. He produced the origional to me. Thats is enough to succeed."

Decision:
"The appeal is dismissed under the immigration rules"

I thank all forum members particularly Andrew who helped me through my PSW application. I can now concentrate my new job

I paid 500 pound to my solicitor.

Regards
RN
Glasgow

Frontier Mole
Respected Guru
European Union

Post by Frontier Mole » Sun Jan 25, 2009 8:09 pm

Bit confused - if the appeal is dismissed that means you lost your appeal!

Can not see why you would be happy with that outcome?

rahilnaz

Post by rahilnaz » Sun Jan 25, 2009 8:18 pm

Frontier Mole wrote:Bit confused - if the appeal is dismissed that means you lost your appeal!

I just found that out. I interpret it wrongly.
FM, i was very unfortunate to get this decision. As other people who were refused solely due to covering letter got their appeal allowed. I am about to see my solicitor tommorow. Any suggestion from ur side.

Thanks in advance

EliteDuck
BANNED

Post by EliteDuck » Sun Jan 25, 2009 8:20 pm

get a barrister in the Queen's Councel for Judicial Review if you have no right to appeal!!!

what you need to do is just to spend a couple of thousand pounds!!!!

for an elite like you studying at CCL a few thousands = a few peny!!!

a good barrister could always help you to play around with the Britain legal system and allow you to get extra time!!!

EliteDuck
BANNED

Post by EliteDuck » Sun Jan 25, 2009 8:25 pm

Remember, for an elite like you you can always ignore the fact that whether you were granted the right of appeal or not...

even though you were not granted the right to appeal by the HO you can always appeal to the high court yourself!!! that is gonna take 3 months!!

even though you failed your appeal in the high court, you could then appeal to the house of common, and that may take years!!!

rurururururruurrururururuu

for an elite like you, you can always spend money to stay in this capitalist country

rurururururururururururururu

I wanna study at CCL!!!!!

together33
Newly Registered

Post by together33 » Sun Jan 25, 2009 8:34 pm

EliteDuck wrote:depends on how much you can pay...

ranges from free to 50k....

Dude, I suggest you to get a barrister of the Queen's Counsel and pay 5k...
I think you have some mental problem can you please shut your big dirty mouth

EliteDuck
BANNED

Post by EliteDuck » Sun Jan 25, 2009 8:39 pm

hahahahaha

you guys are so funny!!!!!! :D :lol: :lol:

dude i m pointing you the right way....

if you get a top lawyer in the city that would cost you 50k or even much more...

if you dotn have the intelligent to understand what i am saying

then, just follow FM suggestion to pack yourself and go home

rururururururururu

EliteDuck
BANNED

Post by EliteDuck » Sun Jan 25, 2009 9:05 pm

one more thing, you can always get free laywer in this country provided that the lawyer has strong expectation of winning the case as the government will pay for the lawyer...

rururururururururururu

bare in mind, those free lawyers are mostly students who just started their careers

rurururururururururururururu

HO dont give you the right to appeal but you always have the right ot appeal under the British Law

rururururururururururrururururu

dont worry dude, the process from PSW application stage to appeal, then to judicial review, then to House of Common make takes 3, 4 years at most rurururururururururrururuu

then marry a Brit during this time

rurururururur

killomachi

Post by killomachi » Sun Jan 25, 2009 10:32 pm

one more bastard just joined, welcome man

all problems will be solved now, we were only waiting for your advices

i need one answer to my f**king question please

what the hell you doing in this forum, if you not a student who applied for PSW and you are not helping with some good advices, what the hell bring you in here??????????????

Frontier Mole
Respected Guru
European Union

Post by Frontier Mole » Sun Jan 25, 2009 11:45 pm

rahilnaz wrote:
Frontier Mole wrote:Bit confused - if the appeal is dismissed that means you lost your appeal!

FM, i was very unfortunate to get this decision. As other people who were refused solely due to covering letter got their appeal allowed. I am about to see my solicitor tommorow. Any suggestion from ur side.

Thanks in advance
The Judge has all bar said you should apply again as it will be successful. That is what he means be what he said when stating that at the time you applied you did not have the right document - your certificate - but now you have.
"The Appellant produced a copy document instead of the original". Had he produced the original, that would have been sufficed. He produced the original to me. That is enough to succeed."
The other reason could be a typo - the Judge could have / should have put allowed. They cut and paste the majority of the determinations so could have been an oversight. Your lawyer can tell you about perverse decisions and perhaps get the AIT to check the Judges records to see if he intended to put allowed.

rahilnaz

Post by rahilnaz » Mon Jan 26, 2009 10:39 pm

Frontier Mole wrote:
rahilnaz wrote:

Thanks in advance
The Judge has all bar said you should apply again as it will be successful. That is what he means be what he said when stating that at the time you applied you did not have the right document - your certificate - but now you have.
"The Appellant produced a copy document instead of the original". Had he produced the original, that would have been sufficed. He produced the original to me. That is enough to succeed."
The other reason could be a typo - the Judge could have / should have put allowed. They cut and paste the majority of the determinations so could have been an oversight. Your lawyer can tell you about perverse decisions and perhaps get the AIT to check the Judges records to see if he intended to put allowed.
Thanks for ur advice and time FM. Really appreciated. I find u very helpful on this forum. I dont know why igno* people waste their times writting utterlly wrong posts against u

Cheers

rahilnaz

Post by rahilnaz » Thu Jan 29, 2009 2:02 pm

Frontier Mole wrote: The other reason could be a typo - the Judge could have / should have put allowed. They cut and paste the majority of the determinations so could have been an oversight. Your lawyer can tell you about perverse decisions and perhaps get the AIT to check the Judges records to see if he intended to put allowed.
Hello FM,
Just to let you know that justice has been done. Judge has accepted his mistake and has allowed my appeal today. Thank you for ur help and time.

Regards
RN
Glasgow

Diokpa
Member of Standing

Post by Diokpa » Thu Jan 29, 2009 2:28 pm

rahilnaz wrote:
Frontier Mole wrote: The other reason could be a typo - the Judge could have / should have put allowed. They cut and paste the majority of the determinations so could have been an oversight. Your lawyer can tell you about perverse decisions and perhaps get the AIT to check the Judges records to see if he intended to put allowed.
Hello FM,
Just to let you know that justice has been done. Judge has accepted his mistake and has allowed my appeal today. Thank you for ur help and time.

Regards
RN
Glasgow
Congrats!
We are all pencils in the hand of our creator~ Unknown

rahilnaz

Post by rahilnaz » Thu Jan 29, 2009 4:24 pm

Diokpa wrote: Congrats!
Thanks man

Does anyone knows duration of PSW visa for me considering I used Fresh talent scheme before converting back into student visa.

Please do let me know if you have any info regarding this.

Diokpa
Member of Standing

Post by Diokpa » Thu Jan 29, 2009 4:57 pm

rahilnaz wrote:
Thanks man

Does anyone knows duration of PSW visa for me considering I used Fresh talent scheme before converting back into student visa.

Please do let me know if you have any info regarding this.
According to the UKBA site, if you have used 1 yr on the fresh talent scheme then you will get a further year.

rahilnaz

Post by rahilnaz » Fri Jan 30, 2009 12:58 pm

How long HO take to send letter for visa endorsement after appeal. I got representative. I assume we both should receive this letter. Any idea

Thanks

Diokpa
Member of Standing

Post by Diokpa » Fri Jan 30, 2009 3:44 pm

rahilnaz wrote:
How long HO take to send letter for visa endorsement after appeal. I got representative. I assume we both should receive this letter. Any idea

Thanks
No idea at all, looks like they take their time on that one cos i see some people on this forum waiting months for that. Since you have a rep, it might be quicker...you never know with HO.